Chapter 59: Iron Will

"So you came and apply on this school too." I said while looking at the student who showing off their skill in the arena while me and Leonila are waiting for our queue while we do a little chatting.

"Because it's require for royal to attend the academy. Even tho father have a little power with this town, still this is the best school you can enter in the entirety of the Kingdom." I listen while she talks. "Tho, the real purpose of me being here is to support my brother to woe you." What a pathetic excuse.

"Haha, no matter what they do I will reject the offer." I said to her then she suddenly become quiet like she wanted to say something but holding it back.

"Kyrie I hav-" she try to say something but a staff called to me for my queue.

"Ah, sorry I will listen to your words later." I said as I stand tho its obvious of what she trying to ask me... Her sister.
---

"Just relax and try to use your ability as the best as you can, the stone Golem won't attack you." Said the female teacher over seeing my assessment.

Right now I'm at the Arena facing a golem ahead of me while most of the teacher are watching specially the little girl principal and somehow the student also got curious of me specially the prince side.

"Okay start." The female teacher announce the start of my assessment after she said that I throw the twig like wand in the middle of arena.

Everyone become silent then somebody burst out of laughing.

"Hahahaha?! Giving up already? Where is your bravado that you showing us? You pretender get out of that arena you are just wasting all of our time." The brunette girl exclaim while she laughing so hard. Everyone also notice her join the laughter.

"Miss Jilkins?" The teacher also giving me a questionable look but I just raise my hand into my front and a black smoke is exuding in my hands crawling at the twig in the arena floor.

Everyone who keeps laughing finally stops anticipating on what is going to happen when suddenly after the smoke gone inside the twig it sprouted a small bud of leaf.

"Huh?" Everyone got surprise a supposed to be a dry dead wooden wand has sprouted a bud then it begun to violently shakes then it sprouted some small root and branches and more leaves are sprouting like a tree growing in a accelerated time.

The small roots are now bigger, the twig become a trunk and sprouted more branches leaves are full in green with some vines and for some reason it giving off some particles like some firefly are dancing within the tree.

A new life have been raise, a large tree is now standing menacingly towering all of the people surrounding the arena.

But that's not all it can do.

"Go destroyed the golem." With my command the tree shakes as if it understand me some vines suddenly attack the golem entangles the golem pulling it near the tree and when the tree pulled the golem closer the roots sprouted at the floor destroying the arena completely.

The golem is being dismantled by the roots and forcibly drag it at the destroyed arena floor and after a few moment the golem have gone got eaten by the soil beneath the tree.

Everyone become silent even the teacher have nothing to say they only look up at the tree towering them.

So let me explain as you can see within the month that I been in my territory its not like Im doing only some paper works or flirting with my girls I also practiced my power and tried to experiment with it, with trials and errors I can gradually grasp what kind of power I have, yes, when I said in my resume that my power is revival I'm not really lying as I can really revive any living things and made them an undead thats includes all the fauna and flora in this world hence I revive a tree within a single twig.

I snap my fingers to grab the attention of the people that surrounded me and they snap back looking at me now, even other student look at me with fear.

"Fufu... Hahahahah" everyone widen their eyes when I suddenly laugh. "So now what? Why aren't you all laughing?" I look at them then lock my eyes on the brunette girl name Canna. "Where is your assumption now? Calling me pathetic without knowing me? Going to try to be in my bad side without knowing who I truly was? You have guts to go against me? Hope you will not regret your decision for making fun of me my dear Canna." I look at her and smile and she look at me too but I'm shock she didn't flinch nor can feel a fear in her. "She really is interesting." I said while going down to the arena.

"Hmmmf... You are sprouting non sense." She give me some remark when I pass by her.

"Let see about that." I said in return.