Chapter 13: Entrapment

Kingdom of Granam a large territory situated in the middle of Great forest and the Dessert of Isolation is an only Human Race Territory own by the Royal Family of Gamel. Everyone that are not human are highly criticized and much worst they enslave them if they find you unlikable thats why travelers and merchants that aren't human will avoid to go toward this place, but most of human race find this place as heaven as there are so much privilege for you if you are one of them. This kingdom is always at war with its neighboring countries the Kingdom of Malvis situated in the south and the Elven Kingdom of Sherman in the East. Despite being sandwich with two colossal countries this Kingdom holds its ground, first is Malvis Kingdom is being hinder by the thick trees of the Great Forest while Sherman Kingdom doesn't really engaging in attacking but if ever Malvis manage to trek the dense forest the Kingdom of Granam have their powerful army leading by a super human generals the reason why the dispute of the two Kingdom is not yet settled until now.

In the Kingdom of Granam there are thirteen generals with their own respected battalion each. Five of the princes and princesses are generals of their own battalion, they using this as way to distinguished if who will be next to the throne, one of the siblings is Manarina Gamel she is the 12th general with a troop full of powerful women only and she called them Blue Rose, the Blue rose brigade are popular with people of the Kingdom as this Princess despite being the 3rd daughter she is so charming and will love by the people, not only charming but she is powerful, not only her but there is also a powerful person on her troop her name is Salvia Azuri, she is the daughter of viscount Azuri, this woman is a treasure for the kingdom as she is one of the most powerful person that live here, she is known for her justice and being over protective with her people. Proud, Strong and Confident everyone admires her, there are tons of suitors that wants to be her significant others but everyone is being turn down as she wants to focus of harnessing her power to protect the people that are important for her.

Blue Rose are popular at the same time there are tons of people that wants them to disappear specially the siblings of the princess as its well known that the princess will be next to the throne thats why blue rose is not well accepted within this army if possible they want them to disappear but they cannot even tried to harm them as the reason the hundred women within this troop is strong in their own.

As the war is being halted the army has basically nothing to do, they only did anything only with minimal work like guarding the city but the Blue Rose will go around the vicinity of their territory to deal with some of monsters that harming the people the reason why Blue Rose name is wide spread within the Kingdom.

One day as the Princess just return from the hunting got called by the King and give her a task, there is a disturbance within the Great Forest so then the King wants them to investigate the forest, the Great forest is an unknown area with many strong monsters inside the forest thats why as a tomboy and love to adventure the princess accept the task and only bring five of her strong soldiers, it includes Salvia.

Blue rose are always in group of five to ten members and being dispersed in every area of the kingdom, that way they can train themselves more efficiently.

The Princess is excited to explore the unknown forest so as soon as she received the task she departed with her companions.

After a week of traveling they finally see the wall of trees that covering this thick forest, mostly the monsters outside are just forest wolves and armor bear, they are easy to deal with.

Within the forest there is a big clearing and you can hear the shouting of the women. The princess and her company is battling a monster called Fear Gnawer a giant lizard like monster that height with 5 meters, it has sharp teeth and large horn, it emits a nauseating odor that disrupts the minds within its perimeter, one of the soldier of the princess is a miracle user that uses wind so she uses her miracles to blow away the nauseating smell and the princess and Salvia finishes the monster.

This monster is new to them the reason why they take time to dealt with it, exhausted and low in mana they tried to go back to the outside when suddenly an arrow hit one of the soldier of the princess straight to the eye instantly killing her, everyone got shock in stop moving then another arrow fly away but Salvia sees it and intercept her with her sword, then another volley of 5 arrows fly towards Salvia but salvia is in full armor from head to toe and you cant really distinguish who is inside this big armor so the arrow just bounce with it. The princess get in attacking pose and see the surrounding for any enemy while the one of her soldier with healing miracle tried to heal the deceased companion but its too late, they didn't expect that their is someone who will shot an arrow to them, no matter what the situation is this one comes from a person so it safe to assume that their enemy is a person not a monster.

The princess look at the corpse of her companion and a sadness can be see within her face. Then without a warning lots of people with a light armor came out of the trees and started to run towards them the Princess widen her eyes, this is not just a bandits they are hundreds of them and they have the symbol that signifies that they are from the opposing kingdom of Malvis, she never thought that they will be intercept here as this thick forest is a wall protecting them from invasion, when they got here is the question inside the head of the princess.
The battle is in favor of the opposing soldiers they are clearly in disadvantage despite that Salvia handles them with vigor but you can see that some of arrows and blades are already hit Salvia's body.

As the battle continues the opposing soldiers despite hundred of them is getting reduce by only 5 women but as the battle goes the companion of the princess is also getting exhausted, another arrow flow towards them and the healer got hit in the center of her body, she slam in the ground dying, another female soldier of her got her arms decapitated and got stab by the sword killing her and another is being impale by the spear of the enemy, its the end, the princess is devastated, her most beloved and proud soldiers had been killed and she cant do anything, she got stuck standing still and feel defeated a sword is heading towards her but she sees Salvia shielded her using her body and said 'Princess run away you need to go. You need to report this to the King that the enemy have already trek this forest' she said while swinging her large sword toward the upcoming soldier decapitating them in one swing.

'but Salvia how about you? i don't want to leave you here.' she said tears falling in her eyes.

'know your position Princess, you are going to be next to the throne, you can change everything within this kingdom you are the only hope of the people of this country please save your life.' said by Salvia.

Realizing that nothing can be done here, its already too late she decided to face her back then she said 'Salvia, I will honor your name forever, thank you.' crying she sheathed her sword and run as fast as she could, the enemies sees her and tried to shoot an arrow but then suddenly a devastating aura can be felt infront of them.

Salvia's miracle is different from other human as she can amplified the strength of whatever she carries, even her own body but this is not without a great price, this power only last for one minute after that an aftermath will also assault her body with an intense pain.

Using the power to her whole body she suddenly gains power that no human can achieve, her speed become faster and her swing is devastating that you can even feel the vibrations everytime she swing her sword.
With one swing ten soldiers is getting their head pop off their head shower in blood the soldier realizes that they awaken something they not should awaken so they tried to run away but with overwhelming speed she cuts the soldiers like butter using a hot knife.
A minute after she uses her power she already annihilate all of the soldiers that attack them  as the power subsided then an intense pain assaulted her body that made her vomits blood nothing she can be done she accept her fate, still standing, Salvia Azuri the strongest Knight of the kingdom died still stand in the pile of her enemies with a satisfied face plastered within her face.