Chapter 69: Dumb Morons, Angry Morons, and Embarassed Morons

"Robots?? Seriously?!" Kaminari says. You had just gotten back to class after lunch, and Midoriya had told the others what Kendo told you.

"What a relief!" Mina adds. The two smile like idiots, and you can see the tension leave their bodies.

"Hey, that doesn't mean you two can slack off!" You laugh.

"We can just let loose!!"

"Those two really need to dial their quirks back for human opponents, but if it's just robots... No wonder they're happy." Shoji says.

"This'll be an easy win for sure!!" They continue cheering.

"We're getting tutored for everything else, too. I'm starting to feel good about our exams." Sero says.

Kaminari and Mina wrap an arm around each other's shoulders and raise their fists in the air. "Summer camp here we come!!!"

You can't help but chuckle at their attitude change from the morning. The wonders of food and robots.

"Tch, morons. Robots or humans, I'll blast them away no problem. What's the big deal, idiots?"

"Who're you calling a moron, moron?!" Ah, a battle of the blonds, calling each other morons.

"Shaddup! You're the moron who can't even dial back his quirk!"

"You're the moron who pretends not to have feelings other than rage, but so obviously likes-"

"Knock it off you two! Bakugou, quit insulting everyone! Kaminari, don't stoop past his level!" You push the two blonds away from each other. "You want Aizawa to walk into a moron-fest?"

"Tch, whatever!" Bakugou turns away, and locks on to Midoriya this time. "Hey, Deku!"

You groan. "Bakugou-"

"Seems like you've started to manage your quirk, huh? Quit pissing me off with those copycat stunts of yours!"

"Oh, he means the other day..." Uraraka says. "He was moving just like Bakugou during the race."

"Oh, you're right!" Mina says.

"Pretty cool, huh? I saw it in Hosu!" You smile.

"In Hosu?" Kaminari asks.

Behind him, Iida shushes you aggressively, and Todoroki shrugs.

"U-uh, yeah! When we were running away before Endeavor saved us!"

Iida gives you a thumbs up. Todoroki's face twists in annoyance at the mention of his father.

"But how was he moving like Bakugou while run-"

"A-anyways! Let him continue!" You stammer.

"Weren't you just telling Bakugou to stop-"

Iida looks like his head is about to explode at Mina's comment and his worried over the secret getting out, while Todoroki seems mildly amused at this point.

Bakugou cuts her off. "As I was saying!! I'm not looking for some shitty hollow victory like during the sports festival! When it comes to our term grades, I'm going to crush you into dust, no matter how hard you try to beat me!! I'm going to open the gulf between us so wide, it'll crush you dead!!!!"

Midoriya looks incredibly uncomfortable and tries to reply, but Bakugou cuts him off again.

"You too, Todoroki!!!" With that, he spins on his heel and slams the door behind him.

Todoroki looks at you, pointing to himself with a confused look on his face.

"That was dramatic..." Mina says.