Chapter 4: You've Got Mail

A week passes before you get a letter from UA. When the mailman arrives with it, you practically rip it out of his hands. Dashing to your room, you grab your phone, and sit at your desk. Heart pounding, you carefully open the envelope. A small disk like object falls out.

"What the fuck is this? Am I supposed to solve a puzzle or some- AH!" You jump in surprise as a hologram of All Might suddenly pops up from it.

"Hey there! Congratulations kid! Not only did you do great on the written exam, but you also did fantastic at freezing all of the robots in their tracks!"

"hooollLLLYYY SHIITTT!!!!" You start to scream.

"And I mean all of the robots young lady! Even though you knew the zero pointer was-well, zero points- you still risked yourself to protect the other students, and gave your friend enough time to rescue the one stuck under the rubble! Don't worry about any missing points though! With a whopping 84 points* you came first in the practical!"

"OHH MYYY GOOODDDD!!!!!! HELL YES!!!!!" You knock your chair over in excitement and start jumping up and down. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID SO WELL!!!"

"With an incredible mark like that, and such an outstanding display of heroism, we welcome you, young Y/N, to UA!" All Might smiles.

Still screaming, you video call the Pussycats. "Hi Y/n, how are y-"

"I GOT IN!!!!" You scream.

Everyone crowds the screen and starts yelling too. "YES! We told you you could do it!" Pixiebob** shouts.

"Y/N we're so proud of you!" Mandalay beams.

"And guess what else!!" You shout. "I got 84 points in the practical and got the highest score thanks to that huge robot I took down!!!"

"We told you you were going to do fantastic!!" Tiger cheers.

After a few more minutes of yelling, you say goodbye. You call Shinsou to see if he got his letter, but after going to his voicemail three times, you figure he was just busy and group video call Tetsutetsu and Monoma instead.

The two of them pick up pretty fast and look really happy.

"GUYS!! Did you get your letters?!" You ask excitedly.

"Yeah! I got in! I was in eighth place!!" Tetsutetsu yells.

"Me too. I got tenth place for saving your butt, Y/N so thanks for falling and needing to be saved." Monoma jokes. "What class are you two in?"

"Oh I didn't even check that yet...! One sec!" You grab the letter that accompanied the disk and open it up.

"Me either! I'll check too!" Tetsutetsu grabs his letter and you can see it's a bit crumpled.

"I'm in 1A! With... Aizawa?" You tell them.

"Oh I'm in 1B! What about you, Monoma?"

"I'm in 1B, too."

"Aww I'm the odd one out!" You whine.

"We can still hang out at lunch and stuff!" Tetsutetsu assures you. "By the way, what was your point score? Must have been pretty high the way you saved everyone from that huge robot!"

"Hell yeah! I got 84 points!" You brag.

"Holy shit! You must have been pretty high in the rankings then!" Tetsutetsu exclaims.

"Yep~! I got first place!!"

"Why didn't you say something earlier?!" Monoma asks.

"Dude!! That's crazy impressive!!!"