128: Therapeutic Talks Part 2

The front door opens, and Aizawa steps in. “What are you two still doing down here?” He asks.

“She's making fun of me!!” Bakugou points at you with a bright red face.

“What are you, five? Get over it.” Aizawa looks annoyed, but deep down he's glad to see the two of you have relaxed a bit. “Y/n, I've brought someone to help you unpack your room.”

You wipe the tears from your eyes as you struggle to stop laughing, and hiccup as you look up. Shinso steps into the dorm after Aizawa. His face is full of annoyance at how close Bakugou is to you and your enjoyment of the blond’s company, but it's quickly replaced with worry as he sees you.

“Y/n...” His eyes widen when he sees the handprint burned into your flesh. “What the hell...?!”

Bakugou looks equally irritated at Shinso’s appearance as your best friend was at first. “Why the hell did you bring him here, Aizawa?”

“It’s not like you were going to help her unpack. Besides, he knows how she keeps her bedroom set up.”

The blond's eyes widen, and he looks pissed off. “Why do you know what her bedroom looks like, creep?!”

Shinso has a gloating grin on his face, and he stares at Bakugou, letting Bakugou's thoughts go wild as to why he may know the layout of your bedroom. Aizawa sees the cocky grin on Shinso's face, and smacks him on the back of the head.

“Quit it, both of you.” Aizawa is starting to get really fed up by having to watch all of the guys you know fight over your attention, fully aware of all of the crushes his male students and others have on you. ‘This is getting ridiculous. They’re more obvious than my classmates were back when I was a student.’ He thinks to himself, and recalls how his schoolmates had drooled over Midnight.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” Shinso snaps. Bakugou laughs, and Aizawa glares at the two boys, daring them to continue.

“Both of you... Ridiculous...” He mutters. You look between the three, unaware of what was going on.

“Come on, Y/n. Aizawa already told me which room is yours.” Shinso sighs and steps towards you.

“Seriously, Aizawa?! This side character's helping her?” Bakugou glares.

“Knock it off, Bakugou. He's closer to her than you are, and you're in the same class as her.” Aizawa snaps. “You're not the main character.”

Shinso’s cocky grin returns, and he gloats at Bakugou and rests his hand on your shoulder in front of him. With you and Aizawa unable to see his expression, he gets away with his arrogant face. Bakugou nearly lunges at him, but Aizawa grabs him with his scarf.

“Jeez, he's crankier than before. Y/n, why do you hang out with this guy?” Shinso wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you with him towards the elevators.

“You bastard!!” Bakugou shouts at Shinsou as Aizawa holds him back.

“Go unpack your own room, damn it!” Aizawa snaps. “You're not getting any extra time to do it before classes tomorrow!”

Shinso gives Bakugou one last smug grin over his shoulder, and Aizawa throws something at the back of his head. “Hey!”

You turn to look back, oblivious to the reason the boys are squabbling, and Shinso urges you to keep walking. Catching a glimpse of Aizawa looking fed up with being a teacher and regretting his career choices again, you decide to keep walking.

When the elevator doors close behind the two of you, you turn to Shinso. “Toshi... Why do you insist on fighting with him?” You frown. “He's really not that bad.”