Chapter 92: Everyone Wants To Be As Cool As Toph

"You should be."

You shudder as the man says it. 

"You don't know when to give up, huh?" All Might flashes over your head towards the villain. "Texassss... Smash!!" 

The villain laughs, and you watch in shock as the number one hero fails to punch through the metal. "Now, what do you call that?" He pushes forward, and All Might is thrown back.

"All Might!!" The three of you look on in horror as All Might is tossed to the side so easily. "What do we do, Midoriya?" You ask. 

"As expected of something made by David Shield." The villain chuckles. Metal peels off of the building around you and flies towards the villain, surrounding him in it. "I can tell that my quirk is getting revitalized. This is good. This thing is great!" 

You grab both Midoriya and Melissa, and freeze the area around you so you don't fall. "Hold on!"

"This is the power of Papa's device...?"

"Now, in order to raise the price of this device, why don't we have a demonstration of how it can blow All Might away?" The villain launches several attacks at the number one hero, who manages to avoid them for the most part.

Suddenly, the ice you formed cracks, and both you and Melissa go flying as the ground beneath you tears apart. "Midoriya!! Grab Melissa!" 

"Got it!!" Midoriya catches her with ease, and you freeze yourself in place. More and more pillars of metal slam down on All Might, and you're caught off guard as the metal below you is yanked away once more. You scream as you're thrown from the roof, and feel your stomach fly into your throat as the ground flashes below you. "Y/n!!!!"

"Got ya!!"

You yelp in surprise as a pair of strong arms catches you. "Bakugou!!" You clutch on to him as he launches you both back on to the roof. While Bakugou saved you, Todoroki had frozen the metal pillars, stopping them from touching All Might. 

"Who else would it be?" Bakugou gives you a cocky grin. Taking advantage of Todoroki's distraction, Bakugou sends the two of you flying towards the villain. "Let him have it!!!"

You and Bakugou both launch attacks at the villain, his explosion and your piping hot water barely getting blocked by a wall at the last second. "Damn it!" You shout. Bakugou's arm flinches, and you can see he's in pain without his gauntlets. You grab his hand, and pull him with you on to an ice slide to land.

"How can you get beat up by such a damn lame last boss, huh, All Might?!"

"Everyone!!!" Midoriya yells. "You're here!!" You look in the direction of the elevator, and sure enough, your other classmates are there. 

"Y/n!!" Todoroki yells your name in worry when he sees the state you're in. 

"I'm okay!"

"We'll take on the lumps of metal!" Kirishima shouts.

"Yaoyorozu, take care of things here!" Iida runs forward, following Todoroki and Kirishima. 

"Right!"

"What the hell did that guy do to you?" Bakugou grabs your face and stares at you, looking you up and down. 

"Bakugou, I'm fine-"

"Like hell you are! You're covered in blood!" Metal slams down beside you, and Bakugou pulls you into his chest. 

"It's just from a punch! He knocked me out so I wouldn't-"

"He punched you in the face?!" A sinister look crosses Bakugou's face, and it's odd seeing it without his terrifying grin accompanying it. "I'm going to kill him."