Chapter 11: Lunch Time Chaos

"Yo Shinsou, look at this," You point to your bowl of rice and he puts down his phone. You giggle as you watch his face go from curious, to confused, to annoyed.

"I do not look like that." He takes the sauce from you, and you clutch your sides as you try to contain your laughter. You had drawn a very messy picture of Shinsou's face in your rice with a variety of sauces and leftover bits of your salad.

"Are you kidding?? This should be in an art museum!" You manage to calm down.

"Ha ha, Y/n." He cracks a smile. "Hope you enjoy your gross rice."

"Hitoshi! What did I say about insulting your appearance?" You laugh.

"Hey! I was taking about the taste of the rice, not my face!" He says.

"Ha, it can't taste that bad. I like everything I put in it." You smile.

"Yeah and I like orange juice and mints. Doesn't mean they taste good together."

"Don't say you don't like it until you try it!" You take a spoonful of the rice and shove it in his face.

"What, no! I'm not eating that."

"Try it!"

"No! Keep your gross rice to yourself!"

"Please?"

"No- Mmpf!" You shove the spoon in his mouth as he opens it. He opens his eyes in surprise and then his face fills with disgust. He struggles to swallow the food and coughs.

"Fuck you. That could have killed me."

"So you'd rather I die??? Hitoshi, that's so mean!" You laugh.

"Yes. Now eat your food if you can even call it that. Want some more salt?" He smirks.

"No way-" You freeze.

"Ha. Karma's a bitch, Y/n." He made it so you knew what was happening.

He takes your spoon and fills it with the mess of food in your bowl. He lifts it up to your mouth, and says, "Open up!"

Your mouth opens against your will. Once the food is in your mouth he releases you. Your face immediately fills with disgust, and you debate spitting it all out on the table.

Once you manage to swallow it you wipe your face off. "Bitch." The two of you laugh.

"Hey, you had it coming." He smiles.

"That was the nastiest thing I've ever eaten!" You push your bowl away from you and set your spoon down. That's when Shinsou notices. No matter how many times it happened, indirect kisses made him turn bright red. You can never figure out why he gets red.

"Hitoshi, are you okay? Your face just went bright red!"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..."

"Aww, was the sauce too hot for you?" You chuckle.

"Fuck no."

"Sure, sure. Your secret is safe with me!" Before Shinsou can reply, a loud alarm goes off.

"What the fuck?!" The two of you say.

"Security level three has been breached. All students please evacuate in an orderly fashion." The speakers say.

"What?!" Shinsou looks at you in surprise.

"What's security level three?!" You ask a third year who was just sitting not too far away.

"It means someone broke into the school!! In my three years here this hasn't happened once!!" He starts to run for the door.

"We should hurry up and leave!" Shinsou tells you.

"Right!" The two of you run of of the cafeteria, but soon get seperated due to all of the shoving. Someone shoves you, and you fall into the person beside you. They catch you, and you find yourself in Kirishima's arms.

"Oh! Y/n, are you okay?" He asks.

"Hey! Watch it, dude! She could have gotten seriously hurt!!" Kaminari who was also there yells at the kid.

"Yeah well we're all going to get hurt if we can't get out of here!!" The person who shoved you shoots back.

People continue to shove and the three of you do your best to get them to calm down. "Everyone! We're not going to get anywhere if we keep pushing!!" You yell.

It's no use however, and the three of you struggle to stay standing. You find yourself pressed against them, and if it weren't for the emergency going on they'd both match Kirishima's hair.

Suddenly, you see someone shoot into the air and go flying towards the exit sign. "Iida?!" You, Kaminari, and Kirishima yell.

He slams into the wall above the doorway and grabs onto a pipe above the exit sign. "Everyone!!! Everything's fine!!! It's just the press!! There is nothing to panic about! We're fine! This is UA!! Behave in a way befitting of this great institution!!"

Everyone stops pushing and calms down. Those close to the windows notice the press on the school grounds and point them out.

"Whew...! Glad it was just the media!" Kaminari says. "I was scared some villains broke in!!"

"Either way it's so not manly how they would trespass like this! They're acting just like villains!" Kirishima adds.

"I hope no one got hurt..." You look around for Shinsou, but can't find his purple hair anywhere.

"Yeah me too..." The two boys agree.

Not too long after, the police arrive and you all head back to class. You still hadn't found Shinsou, but before class begins you get a text from him saying he's fine.

Once the bell rings, Yaoyorozu stands at the front of the class with Midoriya. "Go ahead, class president."

"W-we'd like to choose the other student council members!... but... before that... I have something important to say...!" Midoriya mumbles the last part. "I believe... Iida is better suited to be class president. You all saw how well he led everyone in that crisis. I think he's the right person for the job." Midoriya smiles at his friend.

"Sounds good! Iida really showed us his stuff back there by the cafeteria! Not that I've got anything against you, Midoriya!" Kirishima says.

"He was kinda like a beacon pointing right to the exit!" Kaminari says and you giggle.

"And he looked just like the exit sign guy the way he was posed!" You add.

Aizawa sits up from sleeping in his sleeping bag. "Whatever. Just get on with it. What a waste of time..."

"I will accept the job then!" Iida stands up from his seat, and you give him a thumbs up. His face goes a bit pink and he returns it with a smile.

You and Kaminari chuckle and say, "Exit Sign Iida!! Do your best!!"

Mina joins in and smiles, "You can do it, Mr. Exit Sign!"

-

how is it already august wtf summer just started also I was too lazy to edit this so lemme know if there's any mistakes