Chapter 100: You're Busted!

Your eyes widen along with Bakugou's as you hear Midoriya. Quickly, Bakugou grabs the door handle and holds it still.

On the other side, Kaminari grabs it and tries to push it open. With one hand on the handle, and his other arm above your head against the door, Bakugou presses the door shut. You lean back against it as well, pinned in place by Bakugou.

"Hey, this door handle is funny! It doesn't feel like it's locked, but it won't turn or open!"

"No way, is he actually in there?!" Sero asks.

"Bakugou?! Are you in there?!" Kirishima calls.

"Open up, man!" Kaminari struggles with the doorknob some more and seems to be pushing it with his whole body.

You give Bakugou a panicked look, and he presses it harder.

Sato takes over for Kaminari, and it takes all of your efforts to keep the door from budging.

"Guys, instead of trying to break the door down, why don't we just call him?" Midoriya says.

Bakugou quietly mutters shit, and you realize his ringer is most likely on. Sato is still trying to open the door when Kirishima tells Midoriya he's about to call Bakugou.

"Left pocket." Bakugou quietly mutters to you.

You tentatively reach into his pocket and grab his phone. Half a second after you manage to put it on silent, Kirishima's call goes through. You watch it ring and look at Bakugou for what to do.

He leans his mouth to your ear and whispers his password to you. "Text him that I went for a walk outside."

You open his phone up to the messaging app and click on Kirishima's name. Typing out a message, you quickly hit send without thinking.

"Huh... That's weird..." Kirishima says after his phone pings.

"What?"

"He just texted me that he's on a walk and can't talk."

"What's so weird about that?"

"Well, he started it with 'sorry' and called me Kiri."

"He totally didn't write that!! That's what Y/n calls you!!"

Bakugou glares down at you, and you sheepishly turn his phone off and slip it back into his pocket.

"He's totally with Y/n!!! There's no way he wrote that!!" Kaminari says.

"Well, maybe they're just talking..."

"Talking?! Since when does Bakugou talk??" Kaminari nearly shouts at Midoriya.

"Relax dude, I'll call Y/n next."

You panic and quickly grab your phone from your pocket. Thankfully, you already have it on silent.

When you don't answer, Kirishima texts you, asking how you're holding up. You wait a minute before replying.

'Thanks, Kiri, I'm doing a little better. Just about to get into bed.' You send.

"Hm, she said she's about to get into bed."

"Tell her to send a photo as proof!"

"Are you crazy?! She'll think I'm a creep!"

"Not like that! Ask her to meet you at her door!"

Before he can ask, you text him again, wishing him a goodnight, and that you're turning your phone off now.

"She said she's turning her phone off now."

"Something's totally fishy!"

"Why are you lot so concerned if she's speaking with Bakugou?" Iida asks.