1

☆ 1. ☆, 001 travel through the futurefont record

Contents next chapter

☆, 001 Traveling to the future

, Chen Qian opened her confused eyes, looked around and was depressed, "Where is this?" She recognized at a glance that the place she was in was not her own home. There was no computer in the room, and there was no Spongebob she liked, so where was this place? ?

Time travel? The first reaction to seeing a strange environment is that time travel has become mainstream now. The time travel novels I have read can fill the whole room. As a loyal reader of time travel novels, I once fantasized about enjoying time travel. After I actually time travel, I did not imagine it. Instead of feeling excited, I felt a little disappointed.

She would not be so naive as to think that she would be the heroine after traveling through time, with a golden halo above her head, and that she would get all the benefits by herself, but there would be cannon fodder in danger. Thinking about those female protagonists, the journey was full of ups and downs and required Xiaoqiang's perseverance. At least she didn't have it. Facing a strange environment, she was a little worried and confused about the future. She felt helpless and seemed to be living alone with no way to ask for help.

She accidentally touched her forehead and felt a sting. She saw a mirror in the room and walked over. In front of the mirror is a young-looking girl, about eleven or twelve years old. Although she is young, she has a delicate appearance. She can foresee how she will become a powerful woman when she grows up. She dreams of becoming a stunning beauty who brings disaster to the country and the people. Now she is making a lot of money. . Chen Qian was very excited. She stared at the unfamiliar face with unblinking eyes. The girl's forehead was wrapped in a white cloth with blood stains on it. Since she had traveled through time, the original owner should be gone. She couldn't help asking herself, even if she was familiar with this place. The original owner has finished playing, can he really live on as an outsider?

The first thing you need to do when traveling through time is to understand your environment.

So a certain woman opened the room and went out. It was a two-story small building with a small area. There were four rooms upstairs. Standing on the stairs, she could clearly see some coffee tables and sofas downstairs. It looked empty. If Yes, it should be the living room. I walked down the stairs and found a door next to the stairs. With a little force, the door was pushed open. There was a refrigerator and kitchen utensils inside. There was no doubt that this was the kitchen. The door on the other side of the door was closed tightly. No matter how hard I pushed it, It couldn't be opened, so I had to give up.

"You woke up unexpectedly, I thought you were dead!" a voice sounded.

Chen Qian raised her head and looked around. There was a girl standing in the corridor, looking down at her with contempt and disdain clearly visible in her eyes.

The girl had an ordinary appearance and disappeared among the crowd. When that figure was engraved in her heart, a tearing pain swept through her whole head. She couldn't help but squat down and hold her head with both hands, biting her lips to prevent herself. He made a sound, what's going on, why does his head hurt so much? Could it be that there is something wrong with this body and brain? It seems that she has suffered a big loss. This beautiful appearance is not as good as a good body in her opinion. She doesn't like Sister Lin who is like that. After scolding the time travel master, her head no longer hurts. The pain goes away quickly. It's also fast.

"Hey, you're not going to die, are you!" Chen Yan looked at the people downstairs with cold eyes, without a trace of worry or concern, as if she was looking at a stranger indifferently.