75

☆ 75. ☆, 076 Lucky to be rescued

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 076 Lucky to be rescued

"Hurry up!" After having dinner with everyone, Xuanyuan Ze was worried that Situ Jing was not good for his girlfriend, so he had to watch her go upstairs to feel at ease.

Chen Qian smiled and said, "You should go back and rest early! Thank you for sending me back." " Silly girl, didn't you say I was your boyfriend? How can I win a beautiful woman if I don't behave well?" "So it

turns out that I am your boyfriend?"

You are a smooth-tongued person, and I was really deceived by you." Chen Qian said coquettishly. He turned around and entered home. If he stayed here and didn't leave, he didn't know when he would go back! In order to let him go back early, Chen Qian had no choice but to go upstairs.

She came to the window and watched him slowly leave, then happily returned to her room to sleep. What she didn't know was that Xuanyuan Ze met someone on his way back.

Xuanyuan Ze was driving the car thinking about his girlfriend's appearance. Suddenly there was a man standing in front of the car. He hurriedly braked. Fortunately, he didn't come very fast. Killing someone would be a big deal.

"Why don't you get out of the way quickly?" Xuanyuan Ze shouted. Thinking that the other party did not see the car. Unexpectedly, the other party not only did not avoid it, but came towards him.

"You're crazy." Xuanyuan Ze shouted angrily. I thought to myself that I had never seen someone so desperate and almost harmed others.

"Brother Xuanyuan." A familiar voice made Xuanyuan Ze move.

"Situ Jing?"

"It's me." The person in front of me whose face was covered is lifted, isn't it Situ Jing?

"How did you run out of prison?"

"How could I not run out? Do you know? I want to stay in that ghost place for ten years! I don't want to stay there, I want to go home, but, but I don't have a home anymore. , they said that my father was sentenced to death for taking bribes, my grandfather and grandmother were also dead, and my mother remarried and went to who knows where. Brother Xuanyuan, thank you for helping me. You still have my heart in your heart, right?" "

I am willing to help you because of that. For Situ Bufan's sake, go back quickly and I can help you intercede."

"I don't, it's all Chen Qian's fault, you wouldn't have left me if she hadn't appeared. It's all her fault, I don't I will let her go."

Xuanyuan Ze's heart tightened, "Even without her, I wouldn't be with you."

Situ Jing covered her ears and turned around with a look of disbelief, waiting for him to get out of the car. It was gone. The roads here were connected to each other. He tried to chase her and finally gave up. He made a decision in his heart. He must pay attention to Chen Qian's safety in the past few days and protect her. Even if he is not busy, he must be protected. , he thought of a person, Li Yaqiang.

Li Yaqiang had just returned home and received a call from Xuanyuan Ze. When he heard that he wanted to protect his boss, he immediately agreed. Everyone knew that Situ Jing liked Xuanyuan Ze, and Situ Jing was more delicate and willful, and had a domineering personality. Will take revenge on his boss.

From then on, Chen Qian was very distressed. There was always a tail behind her.

"I said you don't have to do this. Situ Jing and I don't have any deep hatred at all. She won't hurt me!" "If