8

☆ 8. ☆、008 Sour plum soupfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 008 Sour Plum Soup

Aunt Liu stopped talking and swallowed the words that came to her lips.

After a good night's sleep, Chen Qian ate breakfast in high spirits and came to the kitchen. Although she was separated by a protective cover, she still felt the heat, especially in the kitchen, which was like a sauna and made her clothes wet.

"Aunt Liu, apart from making barbecue for lunch, we should not cook anything so greasy. I'm worried that the soldiers will have no appetite." Chen Qian kindly reminded her. She found that Aunt Liu was extremely careful in her work and did not want the fruits of her labor to be wasted. .

"Why?" Aunt Liu was about to pick up the pieces of meat to make barbecue, but she stopped what she was doing and asked in confusion.

"It's hot today and the barbecue is greasy. Do you still have an appetite? We can make something lighter to relieve the greasiness." Chen Qian explained with a smile.

Aunt Liu suddenly realized, "Why didn't I think of it? No wonder there is a lot left over from lunch every time, but everything is eaten at dinner. Haha, girl Chen Qian, do you have any good suggestions?"

Chen Qian glanced at the ingredients in the kitchen, thinking She was sketching how to make lighter dishes, and she suddenly saw ebony plums. Yes, it was exactly ebony plums. Unfortunately, the quantity of ebony plums was very small. Rock sugar and hawthorn are also available here, and licorice should be available! There is a hospital in the station. As far as she knows, there are no Western medicines in today's society. Some are only traditional Chinese medicines. Licorice can relieve coughs and eliminate phlegm. It has a wide range of effects. It seems that she needs to go to the hospital to find some licorice. It is a pity that there is no honey and osmanthus. The taste is barely okay.

After asking about the location of the hospital, I spent dozens of dollars to buy some licorice to keep. I thought that the medicinal herbs at the hospital were complete. In the city, there are strict requirements for the use of medicinal herbs.

Chen Qian just walked to the kitchen and met Bai Yingxue.

"Chen Qian, where have you been? I went to your tent to look for you. They said you had left a long time ago." Bai Yingxue pouted her mouth, as if I was angry and you had to figure it out, which made her amused.

"I'm going to make some sour plum soup for you to try later, so I can make it up to you!" At first, she felt that Bai Yingxue was a talkative and annoying person, but she still liked Bai Yingxue very much, maybe because she was well protected by her family. She is a bit naive and ignorant, but her character can be guaranteed. Chen Qian does not expect to get any benefits from her. Such a person is very suitable to be a friend.

When Bai Yingxue heard about the food, her eyes lit up, "Hurry up, hurry up, let me try that sour plum soup!"

Chen Qian shook her head helplessly, come on, this is a standard foodie, she smiled silently , I will try to cook food in the future and finally find someone to taste the food. Is this an unexpected surprise?

Seeing that it was getting late, it was time to prepare lunch, "Let's make stir-fried shredded pork with cabbage and potato stew!" The soldiers all had good appetites, and it was obviously not enough time to just make stir-fries, and she carefully observed other windows The meals, hehe, all have barbecued meats. It’s faster this way, and there are very few light ones. Maybe it’s because the vegetables are too expensive, and there aren’t a lot of vegetables at the window!