83

☆ 83. ☆, 084 Comprehension

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 084 Comprehension

"I believe you, remember that I am Yingxue's mother-in-law. If you are sorry for her, don't blame me for being rude. Okay, let's drink to celebrate that Yingxue finally found her home." Chen Qian stood up and raised her hand Cup said.

Bai Yingxue raised her glass with a shy look on her face, "Chen Qian, you finally got rid of that and made it seem like I can't get married." "

Okay, no matter what, I wish you a happy life." After that, Clinking glasses, everyone had a great time drinking. Her friend had found a home. Mu Yang treated her well and was happy for the two of them.

The sound of laughter and laughter spread in the box.

When she walked out of the box, she unknowingly realized that she had spent several hours eating. She went upstairs to the Xinxi Building and lay down to sleep. Drunk driving was forbidden and she cherished her life.

By the time we left Xinxi Building, it was already dark.

"I didn't do anything today, alas! But I did something meaningful."

After returning home and lying on the bed, Chen Qian tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. Yingxue and Mu Yang were together, but what about her and Xuanyuan Ze? So what? What made her angry was that he didn't contact her for so long. Although she was not someone who liked to cling to her boyfriend, she still hoped that her boyfriend would contact her from time to time.

"Can't sleep, can't sleep." Chen Qian rolled on the bed, and finally got up angrily and went to the kitchen to find something to do for herself. Now she rarely even cooks, let alone the new dishes of Xinxi Building, which are always What Li Yaqiang did is not good. She will run Xinxi Building well in the future.

I made a plate of green vegetables and a plate of braised pork and sat down to eat.

"Sister, what are you doing so late at night? You can't disturb us even if you can't sleep!" Chen Hao rubbed his eyes and walked out. He really couldn't stand it anymore.

"Have late-night snacks, didn't you see?" Chen Qian rolled her eyes at her brother and continued to pick up the food.

Chen Hao cleverly put down his arms and took a closer look. Oops, it turned out to be the braised pork that he never got tired of. He hurried to the kitchen to get chopsticks and sat across from him, eating with relish.

"Sister, you are so mean. You don't call me for something delicious. And are you afraid that brother-in-law Xuanyuan won't want you if you get fat?"

"Eat your food, even the delicious food won't stop your mouth."

"Don't tell me. I wont say anything. Chen Hao filled his mouth piece by piece. Seeing that there was no meat on the plate, he wiped his mouth and went back to his room with satisfaction. He believed that he would be able to sleep well tonight.

Chen Qian cleaned the dishes and went back to the room. She got up at five o'clock the next morning and made breakfast. She left a note and hurried to work.

The employees are wiping tables and sweeping floors, making preparations.

Seeing that my boss came so early today for the first time, I couldn't help but be surprised.

"Boss, you're here. Actually, no one made an appointment this morning." The lobby manager came out and said. To be honest, he was also startled by his boss's sudden visit. It was so abnormal. His mind was rapidly thinking about whether he had done anything wrong recently. It wasn't until he thought about it again that he felt relieved.