44

☆ 44. ☆, 045 Good intentions lead to bad deedsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 045 Good intentions lead to bad things.

Chen Qian was immersed in writing a plan to open a restaurant. She didn’t know that trouble would soon come.

Zeng Zhiqiang returned home and was sulking. The more he thought about it, the more distressed he became. He finally got a chance to be alone, but was interrupted by Xuanyuan Ze.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't you go out on a date with the girl? Why did you two come back separately? You must have made the girl angry!" Mr. Zeng came to his grandson to ask. He couldn't live without his beloved grandson-in-law. He believed in his grandson's ability to work but not in his ability to chase girls.

"Grandpa, how could I make her angry? You know me."

"Tell me what's going on?"

"Grandpa is like this..." Zeng Zhiqiang said the whole story, and after finishing speaking, his face was filled with anticipation. Looking at grandpa, I hope he can think of a solution.

"Don't worry, you kid. The kid from the Xuanyuan family is so cold. How could a girl like him?" I heard who is the one I'm going to fight over with my grandson? He was relieved.

"What if Chen Qian likes cold people?" he asked.

"Just be a bachelor!" Mr. Zeng snorted and left. He didn't even know how to catch the girl he liked. A hopeless person deserves to be single for the rest of his life. It's not that he doesn't love his grandson, on the contrary, he loves him very much. It's just that if the person involved is not anxious, it's useless for others to be anxious.

"What should I do?"

Seeing his grandson scratching his hair in distress, he finally spoke, "You can help her accomplish what she wants. If she is happy, your chances will be greater."

"She." , Zeng Zhiqiang's eyes lit up, he patted the table and stood up, his eyes sparkling, "I know. Let's go." "I

hope my silly grandson will wake up!"

Chen Qian was concentrating on writing the plan, and there was a knock on the door. It rang and she walked over and opened the door.

"Is something wrong?"

Zeng Zhiqiang pulled her mysteriously, "Don't ask now. Just follow me." The two of them rushed to the living room, and she was stunned when she saw someone when they walked in the door.

"Last time you said you missed your parents, I brought my uncle and aunt over." Looking at the stunned person, he understood that he was too happy to react.

"Daughter." Chen Jian came over and didn't dare to look her in the eyes. He didn't dare to expect the other party's forgiveness. This time he heard that his daughter missed him. She felt uneasy and excited at the same time. Has her daughter forgive him?

"It's true that you live in such a nice house and have good food every day. How come you can't remember your parents, your sister, and your brother who gave birth to you?" Han Qingmei has been exclaiming since she came here. It's really amazing. Money! When she heard that her second daughter lived here every day and didn't even have to pay for food, and now that the chef was probably not short of money, her dissatisfaction burst out the moment she saw her daughter.

"Stop saying a few words." Chen Jian pulled his wife's arm. She was outside now, not to mention that she really felt sorry for her second daughter.

"Am I wrong? What kind of life do we live? It's better for you to live frugally. Live in a good house and eat delicious food. I worked so hard and suffered so much to give birth to you. Your father and I gave birth to you. You grew up like shit, but now that you are grown up and rich, you no longer recognize people. You are so heartless."