50

☆ 50. ☆, 051 Framedfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 051 Framing

"The manager called just now, saying that someone went to Xinxi Building to cause trouble, and falsely accused Xinxi Building of having hair in the food. Now it's a big commotion, let's deal with it quickly."

Chen Qian chuckled, this kind of trouble-seeking There are many ways to see it. Some put hair and disgusting room bugs inside, saying that they are in the food, so as to defeat the opponent or eat the king's meal.

"Why are you laughing?" Mu Yang asked.

"I laughed at them for making a mistake with their hair."

"What do you mean?" Li Zixuan asked curiously.

If someone is making trouble in the restaurant, you should be so angry! Several people were a little worried. They saw Chen Qian's efforts and wanted to make the restaurant a good place, but they lost their normalcy just because they cared.

Arriving at Xinxi Building, Chen Qian saw Situ Jing and Xuanyuan Ze. They came to cause trouble because of you. Why don't you come out and solve it?

Situ Jing saw the corner of Chen Qian's mouth raised. You, a pariah, are not qualified to compete with me for Brother Xuanyuan. I want your restaurant today and I can't keep it going.

"What are you doing?" Situ Jing was unhappy when she saw her sweetheart and a pariah together, and walked forward, "Brother Xuanyuan, I heard that the food here is good. I ate with a few friends, but I didn't expect that their food was not good. It's clean, and there's hair inside."

"Oh? Did you see it in our food?" Chen Qian walked over and took the hair from her hand and looked at it for a moment, then raised her head and asked, "Are you sure this hair comes from the food itself? "

Of course I'm convinced? There's hair in the food. It's so disgusting. It cost us a lot of money." Situ Jing said more and more aggrieved. As long as the rumor of unclean food spreads outside, who else will come here to eat? Wouldn’t the Xinxi Building be destroyed? It was her brother who originally made the appointment, but she kept acting like a spoiled child before he gave up!

"If you don't believe it, you can ask Xiaoxi and the others." For fear that Xuanyuan Ze wouldn't believe it, she hurriedly found someone to testify.

"I can testify."

"Yes! This happened to me when I came to dinner."

...

"Are you really sure?" Chen Qian looked into her eyes and turned serious.

"Of course." Situ Jing said while avoiding his eyes.

"Okay, very good." Chen Qian laughed angrily. Since I gave you the chance, you don't want it. Don't blame me for being rude. "We chefs all have short hair. Your hair is long. Why?" "

This, this ." Situ Jing's eyes drifted, and she saw the waiter next to her pointing at them and saying: "Your chef does have short hair, can you guarantee that he is not a waiter?" "

That's enough."

Situ Jing looked at Chen Qian proudly, Xuanyuan My brother is still on my side, so why do you like this untouchable?

"You heard it! Brother Xuanyuan told you to shut up!" She said proudly.

Bai Yingxue was about to step forward to argue, but she couldn't stand these self-righteous young ladies. She used to think that Xuanyuan Ze and Chen Qian looked alike and now she doesn't like them.