25

☆ 25. ☆, 026 Chefs Associationfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 026

The judges of the Chef Association picked up their chopsticks and ate Chen Qian’s dishes first, and continued to try Li Yaqiang’s dishes without saying a word.

"What's the result? Tell me quickly!"

"As expected of the leader of the Food Association, even the dishes cooked by his apprentices are so delicious. I really want to try them." "

Hey! Let's talk about who is higher and who is lower?"

"I I feel like the disciples of Mr. Zeng are competing with each other. Mr. Zeng only accepted his disciples for a few days, so he didn’t learn anything. However, Mr. Liu’s disciples are said to have been studying for five years, so they should be pretty good.”

“That’s not necessarily true.”

Onlookers People waited anxiously, as if they were competing on their own. When the judges finished tasting, everyone's hearts were in their throats, and the scene fell silent.

The sweat dripped from Li Yaqiang's forehead, and the tension in his heart was self-evident. He had studied for five years, and if he could not compare with that girl, he would not only lose his own face, but also lose the teacher's face. He thought that he We must win, otherwise we will be embarrassed and disgraced.

On the other hand, Chen Qian is very calm. Whether she loses or wins, losing means that she is not as good as others and needs to continue to work hard. Whether she wins, it at least proves that she has made progress.

Several judges communicated with each other, and finally an older, respected judge stood up and said, "The results of the competition have come out. According to our unanimous opinion, I declare that this competition is a draw."

" Wow, it's a draw!"

"Yeah! I didn't expect it."

Li Yaqiang has never thought of a draw. He thinks that he either wins or loses. How could there be a draw? Could it be that the result of these five years of study is worse than a little girl's movie? How is this possible?

"I don't believe it, you must be cheating." The more Li Yaqiang thought about it, the more unwilling he became, he jumped out and shouted. For him to think that he and this girl had a tie and had the same level of cooking skills, he thought it was a shame in his heart, and even suspected that the judges were cheating.

There was a hot-tempered judge among the judges. The person known as Huo Chu said angrily: "Fuck you, I, Huo Chu, are famous for being fair and impartial. I am definitely not a favoritist. You are slandering me:"

"Calm down. We all made decisions based on the dishes you made, and you did a great job." Another judge stood up and said.

Being said to be selfish is simply a shame for people like them who love cooking. Of course, because this young man is too young and is Liu's apprentice, they are so calm, otherwise they would have been kicked out long ago. The culinary world.

"I'm not convinced, not convinced." Li Yaqiang yelled like a madman.

"That's enough, Yaqiang." Mr. Liu sighed. He had known his disciple for so long, so he naturally knew his personality. He sighed in his heart. His disciple was not bad in nature and was very talented in cooking. His only shortcoming was It is easy to be arrogant and complacent, and it is not good to continue like this. He thought that after today's incident, he would regret and realize his shortcomings, but he did not expect that he would be so rude. Seeing his disciple behave like this, Mr. Liu said in his heart that he was not sad. It was a lie.