66

☆ 66. ☆、067 test passed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 067 passed the test

"What?" Chen Qian was livid after receiving a call from her teacher, "You asked me to prepare the ingredients in these two days and cook them in Xinxi Building in three days. Then the judges will taste them?" What's

on the menu ? The ingredients are easy to find, but if you want to make them so that the judges can eat and drink for free, you are really confident!

Not only did she have to buy the ingredients herself, but she also had to be busy preparing the dishes for the state banquet menu that day. In order to go all out, she would probably have to cancel the three reserved dishes. This was another huge loss. If she had known that this would happen, she would have refused directly. Whoever wants to do it will do it.

Even though I keep complaining and how much I dont want to accept it, I still have to do a good job.

Chen Qian asked the people who purchased ingredients in Xinxi Building to contact the vegetable seller and prepare fresh ingredients and deliver them in three days.

Three days later, Chen Qian looked at the ingredients sent from one house to another, carefully inspected them, and nodded with satisfaction. All the ingredients were fresh.

Everything was ready, and when the judges were about to arrive, she started to order everyone to wash the vegetables, cut the vegetables according to her requirements, and the rest was all up to her.

Bai Yingxue was also nervous, "Are you okay?"

"No problem, don't worry!" Chen Qian gave her a reassuring look.

An hour later.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

Chen Qian was speechless. In order to comfort her friend, she had to answer, "No problem."

Another hour passed.

"Why am I nervous? It's okay with you! If you have any questions, you must ask them."

Now Chen Qian no longer even wanted to complain and was too lazy to answer. For now, she can only take action in this matter. Even if there is a problem, is there any way to find someone to take over?

"The ingredients are ready." Li Yaqiang came over and said.

It finally got better. If I stay any longer, she will definitely continue to ask questions, and I will really go crazy.

Chen Qian's knife skills were different from those in the past. When she picked up the kitchen knife, her aura changed instantly, like a swordsman holding a sword, with a serious and serious expression.

The first dish is soy cucumber sticks. This dish is a minimalist vegetarian dish among the eight vegetarian dishes in the first banquet of the founding of the People's Republic of China. It uses fresh and tender cucumbers as the main ingredient and is made with secret seasonings. It can be said to be refreshing and delicious. It is said that cucumber can lower blood sugar, resist aging and so on.

Cut the cucumber into long strips, add refined salt to the cucumber strips, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes... pour on the prepared sauce. A dish of soy cucumber strips is completed.

The next dish was braised lion head.

Chen Qian's hands were constantly busy. Cooking was a strenuous job and she had to stay in a hot kitchen. She was soon covered with sweat. Li Yaqiang picked up a towel and was about to wipe her sweat. Bai Yingxue suddenly ran over and wiped her sweat. She took the towel away from his hand and said, "Leave this matter to me!"