9

☆ 9. ☆、009 comes to the doorfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 009 comes to the door.

However, no matter what, the task has been completed, and we must do it no matter what.

"Aunt Liu, bring us some food, and there's also a major general."

Chen Qian's eyes turned green when she heard the word major general. Is this a good opportunity? She curled her lips, he was so squeamish, he had to ask someone else to come and get food for him, he didn’t have any hands himself!

Aunt Liu was smiling from ear to ear as she served them rice and tried her best to add vegetables to it. Chen Qian was frightened and asked, "Aunt Liu, is this really okay for you?" Being special is bad behavior.

Seeing the two of them leaving, she breathed a sigh of relief. She finally left. You guys took them all away. Is there anyone else's share?

"Don't leave yet. We've made sour plum soup here. Do you want it?"

Chen Qian's heart dropped to the bottom like a roller coaster. There's not much sour plum soup at all, okay? That's what she did specially for everyone.

"Sour plum soup?" Li Zixuan looked at the pile of Lao Gao's dishes in his hands, and then at the sour plum soup in the bowl. "Okay, find someone to send it to me!"

"Girl Chen Qian, go ahead." Aunt Liu looked around. Look, she said to Chen Qian that she liked this girl very much. She was given the opportunity. She hoped to seize the opportunity and have a good relationship with the major general. It would be good for her future and it could be considered as her tuition fee.

Chen Qian wanted to cry while holding the sour plum soup. She seemed to see a pair of wings flying away on the bowl. Cursing quietly in his heart, the person walked out.

"Today's meal looks different." Xuanyuan Ze said calmly.

Is this a compliment? Chen Qian shouted in her heart. She didn't wait for the system to announce that the task was completed. She became frustrated and looked at him with her eyes.

This is a handsome-looking man, but he feels that this man must be a serious man who speaks and acts seriously. Since he is sitting on a chair, his specific height cannot be seen, so he must not be low. Maybe it is because he is a soldier. Even if he is sitting on a chair, He also held his head high while sitting on the chair.

"Just put the sour plum soup on the table. Thank you very much! I can't carry so many things." Li Zixuan thanked him with a smile and a gentle tone.

Chen Qian rolled her eyes at the sky where the three of them couldn't see her. Brother, why don't you give up if you can't handle it? Are you going to walk around even if you can't eat?

She silently placed the sour plum soup in the hands of the three of them, took a step back and stood there. After finally meeting the major general, she was naturally unwilling to give up the great opportunity.

"I'll have a taste first." Mu Yang grabbed the bowl, raised his head and drank like a drink, then put down the bowl and smacked his lips, "It tastes good. Drink it and your whole body will feel comfortable. Try it!"

The two of them tasted it elegantly and nodded. , obviously very satisfied.

Chen Qian stared at Xuanyuan Ze without blinking, with expectation in her eyes. Since she drank it, even if it is not to your liking, at least you can say a few words!

The look in his eyes was so intense that Xuanyuan Ze turned around and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Uh!" Chen Qian said calmly: "I made this sour plum soup, I don't know how it goes? Let the three of you comment, I You might as well continue researching."