26

☆ 26. ☆、027 The truth about the systemfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆、027 The truth about the system

was circulated throughout the Food Association. Chen Qian looked at the food masters who were studying ancient food unremittingly. Looking at their serious faces, she was deeply impressed and understood her responsibilities better. Maybe this is Let her travel to this place for meaning! Let the delicacies from a hundred years ago be brought to light again, and the Chinese delicacies have a long history.

Sitting in the car, Mr. Zeng closed his eyes tightly. Looking at his tired appearance, Chen Qian felt that her mind had become clearer, and she understood what she wanted to do in the future. She wanted to cultivate plants from a hundred years ago. , allowing these people to eat pre-mutated plants, and letting Chinese delicacies be passed down, is the best reward for this old and persistent old man.

Chen Qian closed her eyes tightly and asked the system: "Why did you choose me? Why did you let me come here?" It was

the first time that Xiao Tongzi heard such serious questions from the host. In his impression, the host had always been She is heartless and maintains an optimistic and positive attitude. She has always been so energetic and full of fighting spirit.

"You, what's wrong with you?" Because this game got a draw, you feel bad? He quickly shook his head and rejected it. This was not because the host was not such a person. It seemed that he became so serious after getting in the car after watching the Gourmet Society.

"Answer my question." When she came to this place before, she always regarded it as a passer-by. She even thought about being able to return to her original world in the future, so she had a playful attitude towards everything, but after seeing She began to reflect on the scenes of these people's efforts. Everyone here, including her long-time friend Bai Yingxue, were all living people who could cry and laugh. How could such a society be called a game?

"Chen Qian." Xiao Tongzi heard the seriousness in her voice and knew that the host was serious, so he stopped joking and said: "Everything has changed after the end of the world. Although humans are working hard, the speed is extremely slow, so creation The God of the World chose you in the vast sea of ​​people. Your main task is to make this society develop rapidly, and I am the one who helps you. I will tell you carefully when I go back:" "

Okay, I hope you can explain it in detail. Tell me."

Returning to the room where she was preparing, Chen Qian returned to the room and locked the door without saying a word.

"Okay, tell me the whole story."

After Chen Qian finished speaking, she sat quietly on the chair, waiting for the system's answer.

A man appeared in front of her. The man had a delicate face and a slender figure. He was about 1.85 meters tall. Chen Qian stood up and looked at the man in front of her in surprise. Only then did she realize that she looked like a child in front of him. , couldn't help but feel angry.

The man stretched out his long white hands to pull up a chair and sat there. He said in a magnetic voice: "Let me introduce myself first. My name is Jin Hua. I am the person sent by the God of Creation to help you. I also chose you. You The main task is to help these people. Of course, your task is to cultivate ancient plants and promote food. As for technology, there will be other people, which is not your job scope. Of course, you can't help:"

" The God of Creation?" Chen Qian muttered in a low voice. If it weren't for the certification in front of her, she would never believe that there is a god in this world. At most, she would believe that there are ghosts, because if there is no such thing as a soul, how can she travel through time? to here? There really is a God.