92

☆ 92. ☆、093 Shopping spree

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 093 Crazy shopping.

Chen Qian hung up the phone and looked at the clothes in the closet. She was not satisfied. She was a long-term guest and she had to leave a good impression on the audience!

"Forget it, let's go buy some clothes depending on the situation." After seeing the original clothes in the closet, he finally gave up. Which person on TV is not glamorous? Although inner beauty is important, the first impression should still be based on appearance!

Thinking of this, she quickly ran out of the house and drove out, when her cell phone rang.

"This is the number." Chen Qian looked at the number in shock and didn't know whether to answer it. She was wondering why her mother-in-law remembered calling today. She didn't think that the other party had changed her attitude towards her. She just abducted her son, okay! This matter was Xuanyuanze's idea, and the other party would also think it was her idea. It's hard to be a daughter-in-law!

"Mom." Chen Qian stopped the car and answered the phone. Sometimes avoiding was not an option and might even make the other party unhappy.

"I heard that you are going to be a long-term guest on a food show on a TV station?"

Chen Qian couldn't tell whether her mother-in-law agreed or opposed it. She just hung up the phone with the host, and her mother-in-law knew immediately, alas! There was no privacy at all. She was more curious about the other party's attitude and why he contacted her.

"Call now to postpone." Mrs. Xuanyuan ordered directly. As the future mistress of the Xuanyuan family, it's okay for you to open a restaurant and cook. It would be too embarrassing for the Xuanyuan family to show up on TV.

Chen Qian is unhappy. What's wrong? Cant the mistress of the Xuanyuan family develop her own preferences? It seems that being the mistress of this Lao Shizi is too boring. No wonder my mother-in-law is like this.

"I think it's good to be a guest." If the other party hadn't been Xuanyuanze's mother, she would have yelled. It wasn't that she was weak, but that the current relationship was already very tense and she didn't want to add new conflicts.

"If I say you refuse, just refuse. If you don't want to, I can call you." Mrs. Xuanyuan felt that she was going to be furious. This daughter-in-law was just to piss her off. What kind of sin did she commit to have such a son? daughter in law? He hasn't been happy since she came in.

Chen Qian's good mood was gone when she heard the commanding and domineering tone. She hated it when others spoke to her in a commanding tone. She wanted to resolve the matter calmly, but the other party had hung up the phone before she could speak. He shook his head with a wry smile.

"I don't want to be a rice bug." Chen Qian no longer cared whether her mother-in-law was angry or not. She didn't want to compromise and continued driving to the mall.

As soon as I parked the car, the phone rang. It was the host.

"Ms. Chen, I'm sorry, we think you are not suitable." It is not suitable. The future mistress of the Xuanyuan family has a good enough status. Moreover, Mrs. Xuanyuan turned on the phone and did not allow her daughter-in-law to show up. This idea was totally unacceptable to her. It's understandable that there is some envy and jealousy. It's good to marry into a rich family and don't have to do anything. How is it like her? well! People are so irritating!

"Okay." Chen Qian was stunned for a moment and quickly came to her senses. What else didn't she understand? Her mother-in-law just hung up the phone on her, but within a few minutes her expectations were dashed.