43

☆ 43. ☆, 044 troublesfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 044 Worry

"I know." She turned her back and stretched out her hand to wipe her tears. Shouldn't she have known this for a long time? Why are you so sad to hear that you can't go back?

"That girl, you don't have to be so sad. I can show you where your family is standing." Jin Hua felt a little uncomfortable. If this girl had not been selected, she would have lived a good life in the original world, got married and had children. After a lifetime, I remember how helpless and confused she was when she came into this world, and ask myself, did I really do something wrong?

"Really?" Chen Qian looked at Jin Hua in surprise.

"Can I still lie to you?" As soon as he finished speaking, his palm slid in front of his face, and a picture appeared, and the figure from the back looked so familiar.

"Mom, I really saw her." Chen Qian covered her mouth in surprise, tears streaming down her face, "I really saw it, it's really mom. Look, everyone is here." "

What's going on? ?" Suddenly the screen disappeared. She rushed forward anxiously and grabbed Jin Hua's sleeve with her left hand. She pointed at the disappeared screen with her right hand, "Why, why is it missing? You can conjure it up for me quickly. I just took a look. It's not enough. "

I can't help it." Jin Hua disappeared directly.

"Uh-huh, Mom and Dad, I'm sorry that my daughter is unfilial and can't be by your side, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Chen Qian sat on the ground in despair and cried bitterly. People always wait until they lose before they feel cherished. Thinking of her mother's nagging in the past, she felt I was very annoyed and even contradicted her. Now I suddenly can’t even hear my mother’s voice when I want to hear it. I feel so regretful.

Being sad and regretful about some things doesn't help. She wiped away her tears and had to face it. The discomfort slowly faded away. She wiped away her tears and stood up to wash her face. After opening the door, she was stunned, "You, why are you here?" Here?"

Zeng Zhiqiang was unwilling. He finally plucked up the courage to come to Chen Qian's door. His courage disappeared like a deflated balloon. He lowered his raised hand and raised it again until he made up his mind again and the door creaked open. , the person who looked at Qiao Shengsheng standing in front of him was also stunned.

"You."

"You."

The two of them said in unison. When they realized it, they became embarrassed. One scratched his head and the other looked down at his toes.

"Me."

"Me."

"You say it first." The two of them made a sound again and laughed in unison.

"Okay, if you have anything to say, just tell me and I'll listen." Chen Qian was the first to speak out from her embarrassment. She was sure there were tears on her face and she didn't want to be seen. It didn't matter if she was seen at this moment.

"Have you cried? What happened? I can help you." Zeng Zhiqiang said anxiously, and even grabbed her hand excitedly. Finally seeing a chance to show off, he couldn't let go. He was a little anxious these days. He got angry because that guy Xuanyuan Ze was too active and Chen Qian was very close to that guy. He was worried that if he didn't do something, he wouldn't even have the right to compete fairly with Xuanyuan Ze.

"I miss my parents."

"Shall I take you back?" He said and walked towards the garage.

"No need." These parents are not the ones in the future, and she can never go back, unless she uses a time machine to go back to the past.