29

☆ 29. ☆, 030 Space functionfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 030 Space Function

Time flies by in a blink of an eye. I learn cooking skills from the teacher every day and am responsible for three meals a day. My life is simple and interesting.

Jin Hua lay comfortably in the small bamboo house in the space. If he had known this, he should have told that girl earlier. Look at how free life is now, and it is more comfortable than life in the God Realm.

"This girl." When I saw the peppers in the space field, I was so angry that I almost cursed. I saw that the entire space was covered with peppers, and I could even smell the pungent smell of peppers in the air.

"Sneeze." Jin Hua hurriedly ran out of the space and sat on a chair, looking like he wanted to kill someone.

Huh? Why did you come out? How strange! Chen Qian was sitting on her bed when she suddenly saw Jin Hua and was very curious. It is said that this guy stayed in the space to sleep for nine and a half days out of ten. I really don't know if this guy just had no sleep in his previous life and was a snoozer. Could it be that The sun comes out in the west? He actually came out to blow off his moldy body?

"What's that look in your eyes?" Jin Hua's eyes flashed with sparks. He thought he had a good temper, but since he met this girl, he became very angry. Should he cook some medicine to relieve the anger and drink it someday?

"What's wrong with you?" Inexplicable.

"You." Looking at her innocent face, he had the urge to vomit blood. It was unreasonable to disturb my sleep and pretend to be so innocent. He really wanted to go up and beat her up! Even the palms of my hands are itchy.

Jin Hua walked over, grabbed her, returned to the space, and threw her directly into the field.

"Ahem, cough, what's going on? It's so spicy." As soon as she walked into the space, Chen Qian almost lost her breath when she smelled the chili pepper in the air. How could it be like this?

"Huhu, this is all your masterpiece, you know it! I don't know how your brain grew, and you actually planted the peppers in the space without caring. Don't you know that the plants in the space are faster than the outside world?"

Chen Qian looked at her pitifully, with red eyes, and said cautiously: "I, I really don't know." Okay! This matter is indeed my sister's fault. We are not people who know our mistakes and never correct them. Since we are wrong, we must bravely admit it.

"Do you know what to do now?" Jin Hua just wanted to throw the peppers out of the space quickly. It would be better if the space prohibited the cultivation of peppers. If he hadn't thought of his own mission, he would have thrown the peppers out without telling Chen Qian.

Chen Qian carefully looked at the peppers in the space, and went over to pull them out. Unexpectedly, the four seeds actually made the space full of pepper seedlings. The space is faster than the time in the outside world, which is probably not ordinary! Even the second class couldn't compare. She pulled out the pepper seedlings with a grimace, and suddenly remembered her original intention. What should she do? She also wants to give the pepper seedlings to Bai Yingxue! Now it seems that I have to take the lead in selecting some unspectacular seedlings and give them to Bai Yingxue.

Thinking of this, she ran out and bought a pot. She chose a smaller seedling and planted it directly in the pot. She left three seedlings in the space for her own use and pulled out all the rest.