33

☆ 33. ☆、034 Expensive seafoodfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 034 Expensive Seafood

Chen Qian sat leisurely in the space, reaching out to look at the seeds in the system. Although the outside world is big, there are no flowers or anything like that. Those green trees and so on are all fake. The flowers in those gardens are all artificial. It is said that after the end of the world, the land has been infected and it is no longer possible to grow plants. But the whole city is not good-looking when it looks bare. Therefore, the country specially created artificial plants, which cannot absorb carbon dioxide like real plants. , can't produce oxygen, and the flowers are fake and have no floral fragrance.

"Oh! I really miss my previous life!" The longer she lives here, the more Chen Qian misses it. What's so good about this place? Most of the delicacies are made without ingredients, there are no flowers, and there is no vast space to play. Human beings occupy There are very few places, and most of them are unknown. If you want to travel by car, you won’t even think about it. Unless you are going to die, you can go out casually. Thinking of the last experience, she shuddered, so let’s forget it!

So, I came up with the idea of ​​​​space. The outside world cannot be planted. If there is no suitable land, we still have space. I can plant flowers in the space! Come in and enjoy it from time to time.

What Jin Hua saw was such a leisurely scene, "I told you to work harder so that I don't have to hang around here with you. Can you please complete the task seriously?" He felt that his task was extremely hard. Who would choose such a lazy person if I didn't choose? Returning to the God Realm to hand in the mission is a long way off! He particularly regretted the person he chose. Out of sight out of mind.

"Which of your eyes saw that I didn't work hard?" Chen Qian was very angry. "Besides, I haven't settled the score with you yet. Have you ever thought about my feelings when you moved me here? Have you ever asked me for my opinion? Sister, what's the point? Why should I rush back to the God Realm for you without worrying about gains and losses?"

"Okay, you're right!" Jin Hua rolled his eyes and walked back into the bamboo house.

Didi didi.

"Huh? The signal can still be received in the space! You don't have to worry about it in the future." Chen Qian turned on her watch, "Yingxue?"

Bai Yingxue burst into tears when she heard her voice, "I finally heard your voice, hurry up." Give me the stuff. The professor insists that I give it to him now. I'm on my way to your place now. Get ready and I'll be at your place soon." "

Ah? It's so early!" According to her speculation, Professor Liu It shouldn't delay the class time. Oh, she finally understood. She actually ignored the preciousness of the liquid and Professor Liu's obsession with cultivating plants.

He quickly walked out of the space, prepared the liquid, walked to the door and waited for Bai Yingxue's arrival.

Fortunately, Zeng Zhiqiang came back. He saw Chen Qian looking alone at the door and asked, "Are you waiting for someone?" "

Oh, I'm waiting for Yingxue. She said she wanted to find me."

"Yingxue?" Zeng Zhiqiang suddenly understood. She had seen that girl before. She was a nice person and had a good personality. But why did Bai Yingxue come to see Chen Qian when the School of Foreign Affairs was about to go to class?

"Isn't she going to class? Did she skip class?"

"No, I helped her plant plants last time, but they didn't grow. As you know, I don't have plant-based powers, but Bai Yingxue said she wanted to come over and see if she was okay. Whether the seeds are dead or not, I really like planting, haha, don't ask." Chen Qian didn't want to answer more. There is a saying that the more you say, the more you will make mistakes. The less you say, the less you will make mistakes. This is the truth in her heart. I was very puzzled that Zeng Zhiqiang only nodded when he saw her before, but since the last time Xuanyuanze and the others came to have dinner together, he would say a word when he saw her, and his eyes were very different when he looked at her.

"I will keep it a secret for you."

"Ah?" Isn't it just secretly growing plants? What can be kept secret?

Zeng Zhiqiang explained seriously, "The country doesn't have many seeds in stock. You don't have special powers, and they secretly planted them for you without the professor's consent. This matter is big or small. Don't tell anyone about it casually, otherwise it will be harmful to you." You're not even nice to Bai Yingxue."

"This, that's it! It's just that you are Zeng Zhiqiang! I believe you won't tell others."

Zeng Zhiqiang looked at Chen Qian's expression. There was no expression on his face. In fact, he had already felt it in his heart. I was so excited. Did she believe in me and prove that she cared about me? With this thought in mind, I walked into the yard.

Bai Yingxue saw Chen Qian waving her hand and ran over, "Chen Qian, where is the liquid? I can't waste any more time. Give it to me quickly! I'll come to you another day. The matter is urgent."

Chen Qian looked at her head full of hair With a sweaty look, he handed the prepared liquid directly to her, watched her leave, and then returned to his room. Forget it, let's think about the meals to be made tonight!

Seeing that it was getting late, Chen Qian decided to go to the food market. In fact, it is not accurate to say that the food market is accurate. This is an automatic food market. Those adventurers go to find fresh and precious ingredients, and after testing, they bring them here to wait. People come to buy it, and of course most of the people who come to buy it are rich people. Since it is precious, ordinary people cannot afford the price.

She set off with a small basket. There were not many people in the market. She searched one by one and found it very fresh. It is said that in the previous life, there were only those antiques that needed to be searched slowly. Now after the apocalypse, she started to search for ingredients. In the world Sure enough, there are no wonders!

"How many crabs do you need for this?" Xuanyuanze and the others bought shrimps from here last time they were guests, but the quantity was very small. She had not eaten seafood for a long time and she was so greedy that her mouth was watering.

"You can take 10,000 points." The seller was a strong man.

"It's so expensive! There are too many. If you give me a cheaper one, I will buy it." Chen Qian discovered for the first time that crabs are cherished to such an extent. No wonder there are so few people in the market. They are not bought by ordinary people. She had only heard that it was expensive, but this was the first time she felt it for herself.

"Sister, you don't know the dangers of the outside world. We also lost a few people before bringing them back. It can be said that we narrowly escaped death. I really can't do this cheaply. The families of those brothers who died also need to give them points. You Say yes?"

"I, I still think it's expensive." Chen Qian is kind at heart, but she doesn't have many points in her pocket. If she wants to help others, she has to look at her own financial ability. She can't spend her money Handing them all over and then drinking the northwest wind yourself is not selfless to this extent.

"Then take a look again! I said it first, don't say I'm not trustworthy when my things are sold out when you come back."

Chen Qian smiled. It's not easy to sell something as expensive as crabs. Thinking of this, she raised her feet and prepared to leave. That's all, she might as well buy other things! Seafood is truly a luxury product.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Handed over the hoarding materials [Quick Time Travel. Sixty] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Whoever likes to be the heroine of this sadistic novel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The No. 1 Hairpin in Jinling , [Time Travel and Rebirth] After tearing up the yin and yang of X variety show , [Time Travel and Rebirth] All the paper people have evil intentions towards me , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I am professional in quick wear and causing trouble , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I dressed as the heroine and the villain as the second male HE , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Getting entangled with the arrogant regent , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The bosses cried with joy after I was reborn , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Evil Emperor's evil belly: The princess is a bit cold

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top