87

☆ 87. ☆, 088 boyfriends fiancée

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 088 Boyfriends Fiancée

No matter what you do, they cant escape the relationship. Zeng Zhiqiang said stubbornly.

For the first time, Chen Qian knew that she still didn't understand him and that he was also a stubborn person.

"Yingxue, your wedding is coming soon. You must have a lot of things to deal with! You don't have to take care of me all the time."

"You are my good friend. How can I ignore you? Chen Hao has to go to school, and your father has to go to the winery. You are by your side. She needs someone to take care of her." Bai Yingxue knew that no one was taking care of her at her best friend's home, so she spontaneously came to the hospital, dumped her accidental best friend in the hospital, and prepared for her wedding. She really couldn't do such a thing.

Seeing those who refused to leave giving up trying to persuade them, alas! Everyone she knows is so stubborn, and they are all doing it for her own good. What more can be said?

"You should recover as soon as possible. Seeing that I am getting married, you must go to attend."

Perhaps Bai Yingxue's words had an effect. On the day of the wedding, the doctor announced that she could be discharged from the hospital. Everyone hurriedly came to the hospital to help and congratulate her.

The third day after being discharged from hospital ushered in the wedding of Bai Yingxue and Mu Yang.

Chen Qian also got up early to prepare gifts. I heard that there is no such thing as empty-handed here, people will say you don't know how to behave.

Mu family.

"How's it going? Have everything been arranged?" Xuanyuan Ze arrived at Mu's house before dawn, looking very nervous and unable to tolerate any mistakes.

Mu Yang nodded, "Don't worry!"

Li Zixuan was a little hesitant and frowned, "Xuanyuan, are you really okay with doing this? Will this make your parents unhappy?"

Mu Yang hammered. He immediately shouted: "I've done everything. Besides, Xuanyuan likes Chen Qian. What's wrong with us being brothers and letting him have his dreams come true? You just think too much. I'm getting married. Xuanyuan went through today's wedding. It will be very close, but you should hurry up."

Li Zixuan glared at him and said angrily: "What is there to be proud of? In the future, my wife will be gentle and considerate, and her beauty will make you envious and jealous."

Mu Yang He was so proud that he laughed loudly: "Okay! I'm waiting to see your wife."

The three of them were busy working like this, and the guests arrived one after another.

Xuanyuan looked at the decoration and said to Mu Yang: "Today is your wedding day. You can't stay here without going out. Go quickly!"

"Can you finish it? Do you want me to find someone to help?" Mu Yang was worried .

Li Zixuan kicked him, and Mu Yang left.

Today's Mu family is very lively. Guests arrive one after another and say auspicious words.

It was the first time for Chen Qian to come to Mu Yang's house. She was pulled by Mu Yang as soon as she reached the door.

"Why did you come so early?" I blurted out the words, and I wanted to give myself a slap after I finished speaking. I hope I didn't ruin Xuanyuan's surprise, otherwise the guy would definitely not let me go.