35

☆ 35. ☆、036 Confessionfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 036 Confession:

As a good chef, he is obsessed with ingredients, so he needs to prepare ingredients before each meal. It was just dawn, and the whole city fell into a deep sleep. Chen Qian carefully closed the door with a small basket, and since then After going to the market to buy vegetables, I fell in love with purchasing ingredients.

"Ah!" Chen Qian closed the door and turned around. A face suddenly appeared in front of her. She was so frightened that she couldn't help but step back. After finally seeing the person clearly, she patted her chest and said angrily: "I said Major General Xuanyuan, you Can you please say something, you scared me, do you know that people can scare people to death, right?" She suddenly remembered that it was so early in the morning, why did this guy appear here, why didn't he appear in the army?

"I'm sorry, you, are you going to buy groceries?" Xuanyuan Ze hesitated, unable to say that he liked you.

"Yes! Why are you here?" Chen Qian looked at him strangely. If her memory was correct, she shouldn't have passed by here! It's not that she doesn't have Chinese descent. Maybe this guy is here to see Mr. Zeng, but why didn't he go in when he came? He is such a strange person. I didn't expect that the dignified major general would be embarrassed sometimes.

"Are you here to see Mr. Zeng? The teacher probably hasn't gotten up yet. I think you have to wait, but I suggest you go back first and come back at noon or evening. After all, the teacher is old and should have a good rest. Okay , I'm going to buy groceries." Chen Qian finished speaking in one breath and turned around to leave. After all, she had said everything she needed to say. It would be time to have breakfast soon. Now she no longer needed to make breakfast, but she I still want to prepare it myself.

Xuanyuan Ze followed him bravely, thinking that his youngest major general had never been afraid of so many soldiers under his command, but he felt a little afraid when facing an underage girl. What was he afraid of? Maybe you are afraid that you will be rejected! reject? He was indeed worried.

"Hey, why are you following me?" Chen Qian was confused as she listened to the footsteps behind her. There was something really wrong with Xuanyuan Ze today. Could he be seriously ill? No matter what, she would never think that Xuanyuan Ze liked her. She was just an ordinary girl, no matter in her previous life or now. She had only heard of characters like the Major General on TV and had never seen her face to face. She would not even tell the truth. believe.

"I'm worried about you. You're a girl, so let me go with you!" Xuanyuan Ze thought in his heart and said this.

"Okay!" Chen Qian shrugged, okay! Apart from the country's leaders, she is also the first person to be able to have a dignified major general follow her as a bodyguard. She should feel honored. If you like, just follow her!

This was what Zeng Zhiqiang saw when he went out. Looking at Xuanyuan Ze's eyes, he was shocked. Could it be that this kid also likes Chen Qian? So should he be careful? If someone snatches her away, it will be too late to regret it. In his heart, he automatically regards Xuanyuan Ze as his love rival.

"Haha, Chen Qian, you are going to the market! Why don't I take you there! After all, Xuanyuan is a major general, and his work is very important. How can you trouble him?" Zeng Zhiqiang walked over with a smile, and then faced Xuanyuan Ze Said: "Xuanyuan, thank you very much. Now that I am here, you should go and do your work!"

Xuanyuan Ze gritted his teeth angrily, but his years of upbringing made him calm down quickly and said: "No need, I will send you Chen Qian." !I have been wanting to tell you that I like you. I am serious about getting married. I don’t know if you agree to be my girlfriend first. I know that we don’t understand each other yet. I can give you time to get to know each other better. What time do you think?"

Facing his love rival, Xuanyuan Ze was forced to express his love.

Not only was Zeng Zhiqiang stunned, but Chen Qian was also stunned, wasn't she? how could be? How could Xuanyuan Ze like me? He must not be dreaming!

"You."

"Think about it!" Xuanyuan Ze was afraid of getting a rejection answer, so he quickened his pace and left. Forget it, the days are long, let Zeng Zhiqiang deliver it today! Chen Qian still has several years to reach adulthood and reach the legal age for marriage, so he is not in a hurry.

"That." Seeing Xuanyuan Ze not looking back, Chen Qian turned around helplessly and walked towards the vegetable market.

"Chen Qian, will you promise him or me?" Zeng Zhiqiang felt a sense of crisis, making him eager to get the answer to reassure himself.

Chen Qian turned around and said seriously: "I think I'm still young and don't have to answer in such a hurry. Besides, marriage is a lifelong matter. I don't want to make a decision rashly now. I want to choose rationally:"

"Then I am Isn't there a chance?" Zeng Zhiqiang asked. Although she didn't choose him, she was still happy enough. As the saying goes, the first person who gets closer to the water gets the moon. He believed that his chance was greater than Xuanyuan's, and he would work hard. Chen

Qian whispered, "Why are these two people so abnormal?" "

Either neither of them says anything, or they tell her together and let her choose between the two. Fortunately, she is still young and still has time to observe. In fact, to be fair, she prefers Zeng Zhiqiang. First of all, his family has a simple population and family background. Not that high, and the teacher is nice and understands her relatively well. Besides, Xuanyuan Ze is a major general and his family is a high-ranking official. She, an ordinary person, has to face too many things if she wants to step into the upper class society. From the bottom of her heart, she doesn’t want to. She became out of place, but she wanted to think about it.

After making up her mind, she felt relieved and looked at the dishes with all her concentration. When she saw dishes that she liked or had never seen before, she would scan them with the system and confirm them. If there is no virus or anything like that, I will only buy it if it is edible. I plan to go back and try it.

The two of them rushed home and went to the kitchen to start preparing food. Now the price of chili peppers is slowly decreasing. It is good to have hot pot at noon. Well, prepare spicy and non-spicy ones. As the teacher is getting older, he should eat less spicy food.

He hummed pop songs from his previous life and was busy in the kitchen. Breakfast is mainly nutritious and simple. After breakfast, Zeng Zhiqiang went She was very busy preparing the ingredients for the hot pot. After the apocalypse, she couldn't stand the taste in her mouth.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Handed over the hoarding materials [Quick Time Travel.60] , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Whoever likes to be the heroine of this sadistic novel , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The No. 1 Hairpin in Jinling , [ Time Travel and Rebirth] After tearing up the yin and yang of X variety show , [Time Travel and Rebirth] All the paper people have evil intentions towards me , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I am professional in quick wear and causing trouble , [Time Travel and Rebirth] I dressed as the heroine and the villain as the second male HE , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Getting entangled with the arrogant regent , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The bosses cried with joy after I was reborn , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Evil Emperor's evil belly: The princess is a bit cold

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top