37

☆ 37. ☆、038 provocationfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 038 Provocation

"I'm still not sure which one to use?" Chen Qian cried with a sad face. There were many kinds of seafood recipes in ancient times. She opened the system and looked at the ancient recipes on it and was completely confused. Let's not talk about the recent ones. As far as the distance goes, there is Shanhai soup, which comes from "Shanjia Qinggong" and is said to be delicious. The ingredients are fresh shrimps, crabs and bamboo shoots. In addition, there are many "Tiao Ding Ji", "Qing Yi Lu", "Suixi Ju Diet Manual" and so on in the Qing Dynasty.

"This? No, let's do this! This? Oh, too many recipes is not good!" Chen Qian scratched her head.

Mr. Zeng was shocked when he saw his apprentice's anxious look. Could it be that this girl doesn't know how to cook seafood dishes? Also, seafood is so expensive, how can you just buy it and try it? After thinking about it, this time it was just to let her understand the game, see the world, and see the level of her peers. He soon relaxed.

"What's going on? Why doesn't Chen Qian take action?" Xuanyuan Ze frowned and saw that the people present had already started to look for ingredients in the food area, and she still looked troubled. He couldn't help but become anxious for her. He didn't know Some people thought it was him competing, and the usually steady Major General became restless. When his men saw this scene, their jaws probably dropped to the ground!

Jin Hua looked disgusted and directly clicked on the Tiao Ding Collection book to buy it. He said boldly: "Just choose this one! It's a temporary emergency. You can't think of a reason why you stand here and wait like this." , let me help you make the choice!"

"You." Chen Qian had the urge to bite him to death. He didn't earn the gold coins in his emotional system one by one. He didn't know how to cherish them and save money on buying things. As a result, This guy bought it without feeling distressed. It looked very embarrassing. Looking at the Tiao Ding Ji she bought, she had no choice but to choose seafood from the backpack in the system, not to mention the seafood recipes in it. "Many," she rolled her eyes at the people in the space. "You did a good job this time. Let's see how I deal with you next time."

It’s impossible to make drunk shrimp. If you don’t have enough time, you won’t get the flavor, so choose shrimp rolls! Now that the choice was made, Chen Qian hurriedly walked to the food section and chose shrimp as the theme. Since seafood was the theme, seafood should be highlighted.

Xuanyuan Ze and Zeng Lao watched her finally choose the ingredients and breathed a sigh of relief. Xuanyuan Ze was worried that she would be hit if she failed, while Zeng Lao was worried that she wouldn't even dare to do it. No matter how good your craftsmanship is, at least you can Let’s do it!

Return to your place with the ingredients you chose, and look at the seasonings. There are many seasonings in the competition, and they are also very complete. First, remove the heads of the shrimps, and use a knife to cut the shrimps into thin slices, but do not cut them off. Use green onions, pepper, and salt. Marinate the shrimps after mixing with wine and sauce. Put the shrimp heads and shells, ginger slices, a small amount of wine, and bamboo shoot slices into the water and boil them. Then put the shrimps in and blanch them. After taking them out, roll up the shrimps and wrap them a little. Fry the flour, take out the bamboo shoot slices as decoration, place the shrimp rolls, and pour the soup to remove the greasiness.

Chen Qian originally thought about making shrimp rolls, but later she changed it. We can't just follow the script, can we? It still needs its own characteristics, so it’s best to call it shrimp balls.