86

☆ 86. ☆, 087 Misunderstanding

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 087 Misunderstanding

"How is it?" Chen Hao watched his sister being pushed out, and went up to ask: "My sister is okay!"

The doctor was an elegant man wearing a white coat and glasses. He adjusted his glasses. He said: "After examination, there were several fractures. Fortunately, no internal organs were injured."

"That's great." Hearing the doctor's words, he felt happy and jumped up happily, losing his usual stability.

Lying on the bed, Chen Qian smiled and looked at the people who were happy for her. She had gained family and friendship in this world, and that was enough.

Over there, Chen Hao smiled and thanked the doctor repeatedly. He sat on the bedside and took out an apple and a knife to peel an apple. He put it to her mouth and said, "Sister, I'll feed you."

"Okay." Chen Qian Looking at her tightly wrapped hands, she reluctantly gave up. Today she should also enjoy the life of a rice insect with a handful of food to open her mouth!

Bai Yingxue pulled Mu Yang to the hospital bed, looked her up and down with fear, and said with tears in her eyes: "You are too careless. This time you are lucky. I only have a friend like you. If something happens to you, I will Why are you still thinking about getting married?"

"Okay, okay." Chen Qian said with a warm smile in her eyes, "Look at your tears, Mu Yang is here today, otherwise she would think that I bullied her bride!"

"You're teasing me." Bai Yingxue glared at Mu Yang, and wouldn't have led you if she had known she would be teased.

"Stop teasing our Yingxue." Mu Yang put his arm around his fiancée and said.

Chen Qian smiled shamelessly, and Bai Yingxue lowered her head in embarrassment, feeling that she shouldn't bring Mu Yang here today.

When the laughter stopped, Chen Qian remembered what happened in Xinxi Building before the car accident and asked: "Yingxue, I received a call from the lobby manager, saying that someone was jealous after seeing our Xinxi Building making too much money, and wanted to rush over. Deal with it. How is my accident going?"

"Don't worry, Xuanyuanze, Li Zixuan and Zeng Zhiqiang have all gone to deal with it. With the three of them, nothing will happen. We rushed over when we heard that you were in trouble. Thank God. , what did the doctor say?"

Her last words were obviously asking Chen Hao.

"The doctor said it's nothing serious. It's just a fracture."

"That's good." Bai Yingxue said it several times in a row, which showed that she valued Chen Qian as a good friend. This time it really scared her.

After asking Chen Hao to see the two of them off on her behalf, Chen Qian asked strangely: "You didn't go to school today? Where's dad?"

"The winery can't live without dad. I asked for leave and volunteered to take care of you, my younger brother. Not bad!" What

Chen Qian didn't know was that Chen Qian was in class when she got the news. She ran out of the classroom and went to the hospital without even saying hello. She was almost expelled from the school. Fortunately, she had Xuanyuan Ze, who had a bright future and was a good person in everyone's eyes. It was the outstanding students who begged for mercy, so we gave up.

"You can't relax while studying. Don't ask for leave easily in the future."

"Okay."

Chen Qian fell asleep unknowingly. She felt someone was watching her and opened her eyes.