18

☆ 18. ☆、019 Fried meatfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 019 Fried Meat

"You said Chen Qian disappeared in the wild. Does her disappearance have anything to do with me?" Xuanyuan Ze replied in a cold tone.

"You, you simply deceived all the people. I didn't expect that the dignified young hero would be so greedy for life and afraid of death." Bai Yingxue felt like she had been deceived emotionally. It turned out that it was all a lie, and the faith in her heart collapsed instantly.

"It's better to imagine a solution than to speak!" Xuanyuan Ze said nonchalantly.

"Everyone said that you were a hypocrite when they saw you and Chen Qian together in the past few days. Even without your help, I can still help Chen Qian." Bai Yingxue decided to find a way on her own. She really didn't expect the idol He is so ruthless, greedy for life and afraid of death, and is not a man. When she finds Chen Qian, she must tell her the true face of Xuanyuan Ze, a hypocrite, to prevent her from being deceived by his sweet words.

Bai Yingxue ran out angrily.

Look at Chen Qian again!

"Hey, you disgusting guy, I'm going to die, I'm starving." Chen Qian covered her stomach with a sad look on her face. If she had known she wouldn't hit that guy, if she had known she should have spoken kindly, now Well, she's going to starve to death. You know it's hard to buy with a lot of money!

"Your experimental subjects are going to starve to death. You should use living people in your experiments! If I die, remember to collect my body! I don't want anyone to collect my body even after I die. Wow, my life is so miserable. !" Chen Qian deeply regretted it. She remembered that she thought it was not delicious and looked ugly. Is it punishment now? From now on, she must be a junior. She will not dislike it, throw it away, or say it tastes bad. She really wants to ask the time travel master, did you ask her to come here just to tell her that this world is strange and wonderful? The one who traveled through time was not the heroine, but had to endure the pain of death. She would rather be stretched to death than die so humiliatingly, starving to death, for God's sake! You are so cruel to me.

"It's too cruel, you have no morals, you're a pervert." Chen Qian didn't know if the man heard it or not. If he didn't give her food, she would really die.

Qiu Minghao was so noisy by the noise that he could not do the experiment peacefully. He had never seen such a noisy girl. Of course, he could not deny that he had not seen many girls. As a researcher who devoted himself wholeheartedly to the experiment, he could only think about Of course, it cannot be done with corpses to allow humans to transform into beasts to fight. Of course, the experimental subjects cannot be allowed to starve to death. In today's world, because the wild is too dangerous, few people come to such distant places. For those who need it, It's definitely not easy for people who do experiments on living subjects.

"Here, shut up." Qiu Minghao threatened fiercely and threw the bun into the cage. In order to keep an eye on this situation, monitors were installed in the laboratory. Everything that happens here, including the sound, will be recorded. reached his eyes and ears.

Chen Qian held the steamed bun tangledly, thinking she was some small animal! It's too much. Whether or not to eat it is a difficult question. It's worth studying. Is it worth bending down for such a steamed bun? But life is equally important. She doesn't want to die. Integrity is precious and love is more valuable. If it's for life, both can be thrown away.

"Huh, I'm going to die now. My integrity is nothing!" She grabbed the steamed bun and took a bite. "Uh, I choked." She was about to cry but had no tears. When was this steamed bun made? It bit hard and fucked her so hard that she almost choked to death. Sure enough, the time travel master would always bully her.

"Cough cough cough..." Chen Qian threw away the steamed bun and covered her throat with tears about to flow out.

"Are you okay?" Qiu Minghao poured a glass of water and turned around to see the choked person. "Women are really troublesome." "

You are so weird. You are so hateful. Do you think I'm okay?" ?Brother, can you tell me how long this steamed bun has been there? Has it expired?" Chen Qian painfully took the tea cup and took a sip. The steamed bun went down with the tea, and then she took a deep breath and said.

"Well, I'm busy doing experiments every day, so I keep coming here."

"Look for me! I'm a chef. With me, you can eat delicious meals every day." Chen Qian quickly volunteered and took the photo Pat your chest, as if as long as you agree, your happy and beautiful life will come.

"Well? Well? Think about it carefully? Of course you can try it first. If it doesn't taste good, you can let me continue to be the experimental subject, right! Are you so unsure of yourself? You can't even look down on me, a weak woman? And you see, I don’t have any powers, I’m just an ordinary person.” Chen Qian blinked her eyes, as if to say that I am really harmless, I am really innocent, just promise me!

"Anyway, I won't eat steamed buns anymore. I'm afraid of being choked. I'd rather starve to death here." She felt uneasy and kept urging me to hurry up and promise me!

Qiu Minghao thought carefully, weighed the cage and walked out.

Chen Qian grasped the metal of the cage with both hands and looked at the outside world for a moment. She planned to escape if she had the chance. She didn't feel safe here. It was because he had experimental subjects. She was not in a hurry, but this man was so crazy. , who knows if he will kill those who aim at him again? You have to get out, you have to, and you have to hold on.

She kept looking around, carefully looking at the environment. After leaving the laboratory, she came to a corridor. She looked up and saw that the corridor was very long. Doors appeared on both sides from time to time, and there were rooms on both sides. Unfortunately, when she came in She was unconscious. If she had not been unconscious at that time, she might be able to understand this place better.

Continuing to walk forward, before seeing the end of the corridor, Qiu Minghao opened the door of a room, "This is it."

Chen Qian was excited when she saw the long-lost ingredients. She was really hungry and couldn't care less. After a few hungry meals, she said, "Tenderloin, let's make barbecue!"

She looked around. There was no grill here, and the place didn't know how deep it was underground. If a fire was made on the floor of the kitchen, the carbon dioxide wouldn't be able to get out! She didn't want to seek death, so she had an idea after looking at enough oil.

I picked up the tenderloin and washed it for a while, then cut the meat into strips of ten centimeters and five centimeters in length. I put them in a bowl and marinated them with garlic, salt, and sugar. Unfortunately, I had to give up because there was no honey, eggs, and chili peppers.

After marinating for about fifteen minutes, add flour and mix evenly. After the oil bubbles, immediately add the meat strips one by one. When the shape of the meat strips is fixed, take them out. Fry again. Remove them immediately when the surface turns yellow. Otherwise, the meat strips will become hard and unpalatable.

She prepared a plate of food with a small amount of vegetables and made bone soup with bones. "Okay, I'm done."

After she shouted, she opened the door and looked outside, took a deep breath, and asked if she wanted to Leave now? She didn't know if it was a conspiracy. She looked up and closed the door in frustration. "Let me go. There are surveillance cameras everywhere in the corridor. How should she escape?"

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel: Your Majesty the Flower Demon Knocks on the Door , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Women who are reborn should strengthen themselves , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The ultimate time travel plan that will conquer the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The "tyrannical" husband of Night Phoenix , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Lazy Mother and Hungry Baby , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Wolf King’s Beloved Queen , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time and Time You Are the Abandoned Wife , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Story of the Princess Turning Clouds and Rain , [Time and Time Rebirth] Rebirth of Killing the Princess , [Time and Time Rebirth] ] Addicted to beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top