55

☆ 55. ☆、056 emergency

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 056 Emergency

"Actually, it's not a major national event. I know that our Boss Chen doesn't know about it. After everyone in the world knows about it, I guess you, Boss Chen, will know about it!" After

saying that, she leaned towards him. A friend whispered: "One of Situ Lei's subordinates committed suicide by jumping off a building."

"What do you care about me? As long as Situ Jing doesn't cause trouble, I won't have to deal with these things." Chen Qian said nonchalantly. She has too many things to do now and really has no time to mind such nosy matters.

"Situ Jing doesn't have time to trouble you right now. I think he's crying at home!"

"Why?" Chen Qian was glad to have such a gossip-loving person around her, and she could hear things from time to time.

"I pretended not to care just now, now I'm curious!"

"You know that was the girl who followed Situ Jing when she went to Xinxi Building to frame us! The girl who spoke was Xiao Xi. I heard that she ruined Situ Jing His appearance."

"Oh, that's troublesome. The Situ family loves Situ Jing so much, why would they just let it go?" Although she didn't care much about this, she also knew how much the Situ family loved Situ Jing.

"Really? I heard that Xiao Xi's father worked for Situ Lei and ended up losing his job. He couldn't find a job anywhere. In the end, the couple committed suicide by jumping off a building." "

Oh." Chen Qian soon turned her attention to the book. .

"Is this the end? At least you have some reaction!" Bai Yingxue couldn't hold it back in the end.

"Didn't I react?"

"You did. What does the word "oh" mean?" Bai Yingxue was a little crazy.

"So, how do you want me to react?" Chen Qian was speechless. That Xiao Xi is a very scheming girl. Now Situ Jing is in trouble. Although there is no damage to her restaurant, who caused the trouble? She will not Sympathy for others.

Chen Qian learned things very quickly. After she learned how to drive, she went to the store and bought a car. Chen Qian drove it when she returned.

"Eh? It seems to be Xiao Xi in front of me!" Bai Yingxue knew Xiao Xi.

"Really? It has nothing to do with us, we don't need to pay attention to it." This girl's family is ruined, but what does it have to do with her? After all, isnt it your own fault?

Chen Qian admitted that she was sometimes cold-blooded and ruthless, but she really couldn't like people like Xiao Xi. She always felt that she was a scheming girl and it was not a good idea to have contact with her.

These words made the usually carefree Bai Yingxue feel unhappy.

"Chen Qian, she is so miserable, why don't you have love?"

This was the first time the two of them had quarreled. Chen Qian disagreed, "Do you know what would have happened without Xuanyuan Ze and the others' support? My Xinxi Building would have opened If we don't go on, maybe I will be forced to leave here."

"So you should sympathize with her and help her, and it was Situ Jing who did everything. How come you don't know right from wrong?"

"I don't know right from wrong? Yingxue, sometimes You don't see things with your eyes, you have to listen with your heart, Xiao Xi is not a kind person." Chen Qian tried to convince the other party, but for a while it was difficult for either of them to convince the other.