63

☆ 63. ☆、064 confess

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 064 admitted that

the school holiday also ushered in Chen Qians second live broadcast. Chen Hao was very excited that day. He could finally witness the live broadcast. He said to the two of them in the morning: "Sister, leave the grocery shopping to me. , Make sure to complete the mission." He slapped his chest loudly.

Chen Qian agreed directly and gave him the menu and money.

For a long time, Chen Qian and Bai Yingxue were so surprised that their jaws almost dropped to the ground, "You are so fast!"

Chen Hao stood in front of his sister like a child who made a mistake, with his little head hanging down.

"What's wrong with you? What happened?" Chen Qian finally felt something was wrong and walked over to hold his shoulders.

Chen Hao: "I'm sorry, second sister. I met my eldest sister and my mother on the road and saw how pitiful they were, so I transferred the money to them."

Chen Hao looked at his relatives sitting on the roadside eating steamed buns and drinking water, and he couldn't say anything in his heart. He had always known the vanity of his two relatives and how hateful they were, but they were his relatives after all. He told himself not to care about them, but he couldn't bear it anymore and finally transferred the money to them and asked them to return to S. Province.

Chen Qian smiled and comforted him, "After all, we are relatives and we can't be cruel. If you turn a blind eye to these things at such a young age, I really have to wonder if you are cold-blooded." She is different from Chen Hao. Chen Hao is one of them. Han Qingmei is a relative of Xiaohao, but she is just a soul from the past and has nothing to do with them except her body.

The live broadcast started again, this time it was shredded sweet potatoes.

"What I want to teach you today is shredded sweet potatoes." "

The ingredients include sweet potatoes, oil, and sugar."

"Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into cubes, put them into the oil pan, and fry them until they become hard on the outside and golden in color. Take them out to control the oil and set aside. Pour out the oil and put an appropriate amount of sugar into the pot until all the sugar in the pot melts and turn to a low heat..."

After their first live broadcast, the two of them were no longer nervous. After the live broadcast, they were busy watching everyone's comments. What was the response?

Sure enough, everyone rewarded a lot of things and made a lot of comments.

"The host's live broadcast is good, we can also do it at home."

"I hope the host will add more!"

...

Generally speaking, the response is good, and the mood is also good.

Chen Qian returned to the room and entered the space. She had not entered the space for a long time. It seemed that she did not want to come in after Jinhua left because it was too quiet here and she felt flustered.

After harvesting the things in the space and planting vegetables, she felt that it would be great to open a large supermarket selling all the ingredients, but she would need to be busier.

Chen Qian put forward her idea during a gathering of several people, which aroused everyone's interest.

"It's interesting to hear you say that." Zeng Zhiqiang said. It seemed like I hadn't seen the person I liked for a long time. I looked at Xuanyuan Ze and couldn't help feeling more comfortable. I heard that Xuanyuan Ze was very busy recently and had no time to be with Chen Qian. He would take a rest after a while and could have a lot of time. Stay with her for a long time.