2

☆ 2. ☆, 002 Siblings are looking for troublefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 002 Siblings are finding trouble.

Chen Qian felt happy when she saw her sister was so angry that she could not speak. Her bad taste arose. Well, she admitted that she had now accepted her new identity. She stuck out her head and stuck out her tongue, "I look down on it." You, please don't meddle in other people's business."

"What? You look down on me? You, an ordinary person, still look down on me? It must be that I look down on you!" Chen Yan jumped angrily, and when she looked at the other party, she found that the door was opened with a strong force. She closed the door and said, "Ah, you're so mad at me, so mad at me, who wants to care about you!"

Chen Qian did nothing else in the afternoon. She just sorted out the memories in her head, trying to find more information about this world. What she thinks most about is how to enter school. In fact, when the original owner rejected her parents' proposal, she had already broken up with her family. She should now be thinking about how to earn money to support herself.

During dinner, Chen Qian walked out of the room and entered the kitchen. There were a few black fist-sized things in the refrigerator. They looked dark. Then she looked at the blood-red vegetables. Oh my God! Will this thing be poisonous if eaten? In short, she said it was very difficult to eat it. She understood that the growth was caused by plant mutation. The problem was that the food she grew up eating was not mutated, and she couldn't imagine what would happen if she ate it.

"Do you want to start the system?"

A robot-like voice without any emotion sounded. Chen Qian was startled. When she realized what she was doing, she was overjoyed. At least the golden finger should be of some use! She comforted herself in her heart.

"Open."

A screen appeared in front of him, which showed that the black fist-sized thing was a mutated potato. The taste of the potato was a bit sour. How should it be processed, what nutrients are there, etc., and the recipe was displayed at the back.

Chen Qian was overjoyed. Although it was a bit useless, fortunately, she could analyze the ingredients, recipes, etc., and such a system existed. She said that she was satisfied, and a person should always be content, and only then would he be happy.

Chen Qian took out a kitchen knife and cut the potatoes into potato strips. After removing the sour taste, blanch them and take them out. Add animal oil to the pot, add seasonings, stir-fry for a while and put them on the plate, followed by red vegetables and mutated animals. I cooked some meat, cooked some rice and soup and put them on the dining table in the living room.

"My craftsmanship seems to have improved." Facing the delicious and delicious food on the dining table, Chen Qian showed her little white teeth in a sultry manner. There was a tail behind a certain girl, and she was probably cocked very high. She prayed to God to bless her and make her plan perfect. The bait has been put down, and she is sitting at the dinner table waiting, success or failure depends on this.

Chen Jian was the first to go in. He opened the door and walked in. His nostrils were filled with the aroma of food. He had never experienced these aromas before. Even if he went to a high-end restaurant with the manager to socialize, there was no such strong aroma. It attracted all the greedy people. , I didn’t have time to put down my briefcase, I couldn’t wait to pick up the chopsticks and put it in my mouth. My whole taste buds were wrapped in delicious food, and I was immersed in the world of delicious food. My mouth was filled with fragrance, it was delicious!