6

☆ 6. ☆, 006 chatty friendfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 006 Chatterbox friend Instructor

Xiao nodded with satisfaction. He is not proud of his meritorious service. He has good conduct and is a talent. Besides, she helped him. If something happens to a student under his leadership, the punishment will be small and he may be expelled. The army, therefore, he was even more grateful to Chen Qian.

Thinking that she was a student and didn't understand the benefits of reporting it, she patiently explained: "How can you not refuse it if you have made a meritorious service? Maybe you don't know. After reporting it, write it down in your file. It will be of great help for you to enter the society and find a job in the future." "The benefits:"

"In this case, just do what the instructor said!" Chen Qian pondered in her heart. If she refused again and again, it would seem pretentious, not to mention that she really needed to find a good job to support herself, so she readily agreed .

She took a few steps and stopped. When did she start to become so timid? She tried to think back, and it seemed that after arriving in this place, she was no longer herself, and the system that was once a good thing became a burden in her heart. She was worried, scared, but happy, but the system knew that she knew it, As long as she doesn't open her mouth and expose herself, there's no need to worry too much.

"My worries are unfounded." After Chen Qian figured it out, she smiled slightly and felt much more relaxed. She heard in her ears that she wanted to rest here for lunch.

"My name is Bai Yingxue, thank you for saving me." Bai Yingxue trembled when she thought of the scene just now. She was almost eaten by the mutated plant. She looked at Chen Qian with admiration in her eyes.

"My name is Chen Qian." Chen Qian said lightly. She is wary of strangers, and it can be said that it is necessary to guard against others.

"Chen Qian, I have snacks here, you can try them." Bai Yingxue enthusiastically took out a bag of snacks and placed them in front of her with both hands, with a look of anticipation in her eyes.

Seeing the girl being so stubborn, Chen Qian reached out and filled her mouth with a little bit, signaling me to eat it. After being here for a few days, Chen Qian knew that snacks are no longer a popular pastime, and that snacks are no longer a popular pastime as they were a few hundred years ago. Assets cannot buy snacks, which shows that Bai Yingxue has a good family background and has a small amount of assets.

"You are so beautiful. By the way, I brought lunch. You can eat with me!"

"No need."

"How can I not use it? You are my savior."

...

Chen Qian really wanted to cover her face Close your ears, is it okay if she regrets it? I originally thought that saving a life would be better than building a seven-level pagoda, but in the end I rescued Hua Lao. I really wanted to go back to time, but would she really stand by and watch again? Suddenly angry.

Perhaps they were frightened in the morning, but the march went smoothly in the afternoon. We rushed back to the base before dark. Everyone was tired and ate some dry food and returned to the tent.

Chen Qian lay in the tent and couldn't sleep, listening to everyone's breathing.

"I'm here, what are you worried about?"

"Who?" Chen Qian sat up in shock and looked around with vigilant eyes. The person in charge of the station assigned this place to girls. Boys live elsewhere. The voice just now clearly belonged to a man. Sound, could it be that a boy ran here? The voice fell clearly in her ears, and she believed it was not far from her. The strange thing was that she didn't see anyone getting up.