12

☆ 12. ☆、013 Life goalsfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 013 Life Goal

Chen Qian walked into a villa, which was brightly lit.

"Chen Qian, you're here." Bai Yingxue ran over and took her arm. She was wearing a white fluffy princess dress, like a carefree princess.

When Bai Yingxue saw Chen Qian, her excitement was palpable. From the moment the driver went to school, she was restless. No wonder she was so worried. Chen Qian's character was not the kind of person who liked to join in the fun, and she looked very nervous. The feeling of being cold and indifferent, there was no doubt about whether he would come to his birthday party or not.

"I hope you don't dislike the gift I gave you." Chen Qian smiled and picked up the exquisitely wrapped gift in her hand. She had put a lot of thought into wrapping it. She sighed silently in her heart, Bai Yingxue, I hope you don't Let me down, otherwise how can I trust anyone?

"What is this?" Bai Yingxue held the box and looked at it curiously.

"This is the birthday gift I prepared for you. Ancient books say that people hundreds of years ago would eat birthday cakes with candles on them. They would close their eyes and make a wish and then blow out the candles in one breath. It is said that your wish will come true. ." Chen Qian said while looking at Bai Yingxue's expression, for fear of missing it.

"Really? Thank you so much."

No way! She was shocked to see her friend in front of her with tears in her eyes, unwilling to let them fall for a long time. What's going on? Could it be that I was moved by my sister? No way! Girl, it's dangerous for you to be moved so easily. You can easily be coaxed away by stinky men.

"I like your gift very much." Bai Yingxue was really moved. In fact, what she wanted was not a precious gift, but a piece of your heart. Among these gifts, her favorite is Chen Qian's birthday cake, because it was made by Chen Qian herself, and she put a lot of thought into it as a gift for herself. It was exactly what she wanted most.

Bai Yingxue silently made up her mind that such a good friend could not give up.

The villain in Chen Qian's heart laughed wildly with pride, look at my eyes, it's not bad! It's more than enough to be a manager of a company. It doesn't matter if we don't have the ability. We have an eye for understanding people.

The birthday party was about to begin. Chen Qian took the birthday cake and put candles on it that were the same age as Bai Yingxue.

The lights in the room disappeared, and everyone saw many candles on the table, and the scene instantly became quiet.

"Make a wish!"

Bai Yingxue closed her eyes tightly. After opening her eyes, she blew out all the candles in one breath, and the house was brightly lit again.

The two cut the birthday cake and distributed it to everyone present. Everyone took a bite and praised it full of praise.

"What is this? It's so delicious, Yingxue, where did you buy it? I'll buy some to eat next time."

"It's really good. I want to buy some for my grandpa. He is old and has bad teeth. "

Bai Yingxue looked at Chen Qian, saw her nodding lightly, pursed her lips and said with a smile: "This is Chen Qian, she is my good friend, she made it, this is called a birthday cake, it was a birthday cake for people hundreds of years ago. Food to eat: "