68

☆ 68. ☆, 069 Mysterious Man

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 069 Mysterious Man's

life is still the same. To tell the difference, Chen Qian will tell everyone that she has become a little more famous, the business of the restaurant has become more prosperous, the supply of wine has exceeded the demand, and she has more fans.

After the state banquet was over, the rich people went to the restaurant to make reservations for the occasion. It was said that the restaurant's business was surprisingly good. Yingxue came to her with the form, saying that there were too many people making reservations, and they could wait until after this year. If they hadn't blocked it, It is estimated that the reservations within two to three years are already full.

It is said that the winery has been producing wine non-stop. It is known as the national wine and the wine is sold overseas. If there are no orders, Chen Qian can only sigh: At any time, there will be a group of rich people.

These are all good news. Everyone gathered together to share the money, with joy on their faces.

Besides, Situ Jing was filled with hatred when she saw Chen Qian on TV. Why is she so lucky? How can he gain the love of Brother Xuanyuan and achieve such a big undertaking?

"No matter how capable you are, you are still a pariah without powers." Situ Jing said bitterly.

"Xiao Jing, you've been staying at home these days, it's time to go out for a walk." Situ Lei felt heartbroken when he saw his daughter. Unfortunately, that bitch Xiao Xi was not found, and her parents were also dead. Forget it. , it can be regarded as revenge.

"Dad, look at Chen Qian. She is living a very prosperous life, but I am disfigured. Do you know how important a girl's appearance is? Why should she? I like brother Xuanyuan, and I want to get engaged to him. "Situ Jing started the coquettish mode.

"You! I thought of a way and told you not to offend that Chen Qian."

"Why not? She is just a pariah, so what if she offends her? It doesn't matter even if Brother Xuanyuan helps." Situ Jing was indignant. She has liked brother Xuanyuan since she was a child.

"That's good." Mrs. Situ came over and waved to her granddaughter, "She is just a pariah. There is no need for our Situ family to be afraid of her. Besides, she actually robbed my granddaughter's things. We must not let her go."

"Mom, you don't understand anything." Situ Lei was so depressed. Why did his mother come out to cause trouble at this time?

"That girl is indeed not as good as Xiao Jing, but she is not only helped by Xuanyuan Ze, but also by Elder Zeng, Elder Liu and others. They are very fond of that girl. If we touch her, the consequences will be disastrous. I know."

"Mom, look at how you've spoiled her? She has no brains," Situ Lei said.

"Why are you talking?" Mrs. Situ said: "I think our Xiaojing is pretty good. Girls should be pampered."

Situ Lei was defeated by his mother and remained absolutely silent. He was I understand why my daughter became like this.

"I still have something to do. I'm going to take care of it first."

"Grandma, am I going to be bullied by her?" Situ Jing's eyes were unhappy and filled with tears.

"Don't worry! Grandma will help you vent your anger."

Situ Jing immediately threw herself into grandma's arms and started acting coquettishly.

Chen Jian and Xu Han have been very busy recently, spending most of their time living and eating in the winery. Chen Hao was assigned by his second sister to deliver some food to the winery employees every day, so that they could eat and drink well so that they would have the strength to work. live.