88

☆ 88. ☆、089 Fall out

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 089 Falling out

"Haha, as someone else's boyfriend, shouldn't I tell my girlfriend that I'm getting engaged? As his girlfriend, I should have the right to know about it!" Chen Qian sneered, what do you think of her? Do you think I, Chen Qian, am easy to bully? So what if you are the mistress of the Xuanyuan family? I'm not afraid of you.

"It's really uneducated." Mrs. Xuanyuan's words became more and more mean. Even the husband beside her frowned, obviously disapproving of her actions.

"Madam, I respect you as an elder and have always respected you, but what about you? Xuanyuan Ze and I are together, and you don't want us to be together. You directly mocked me today. If I have anything to do, I'd better let Xuanyuan Ze do it. If he tells me personally, I will believe it only if he tells me personally, and I, Chen Qian, will not cling to him." Chen Qian turned around and left, ignoring these self-righteous people.

She admitted that she was impulsive, so she didn't want the Xuanyuan family to acknowledge her, but she couldn't hold it in. You give others face for some things, but it's a pity that others think you are afraid and will trample you into the dust.

In this way, she didn't give Mrs. Xuanyuan face, and walked out straight under the eyes of these people. People can't be spineless, especially when facing these bullshit families, fuck their ability to bend and stretch.

As soon as Chen Qian left, someone rushed to notify Xuanyuan Ze.

"What did you say?" Xuanyuan Ze ran out in a hurry, blaming his mother in his heart. Now that he was better, Chen Qian must be angry.

At this moment, Hao Wanran was sitting there in a formal manner, the two of them talking and laughing.

"Mom, you."

"You are such a doting child. You are so unruly. Let me introduce it to you." Mrs. Xuanyuan felt that Hao Wanran was much prettier than you and the girl. Her son couldn't take a fancy to her appearance, so he just wanted to find her. Someone who loves her good looks will definitely attract her son's attention.

"Mom, how could you do that to Chen Qian? She must be very angry and will never pay attention to me again."

"You." The son contradicted her on the spot, in front of his future daughter-in-law, his face livid with anger.

"Mom, come with me and tell her!"

"What?" Mrs. Xuanyuan couldn't believe it.

Hao Wanran stood up quickly after seeing this scene, "Auntie, I'm going out for a walk."

"Okay." Mrs. Xuanyuan looked at her back, "Look, this is a noble girl. Look at that Chen Qian, she's simply It's a difference between clouds and mud."

She didn't understand. Hao Wanran's appearance, temperament, and family background were so many times better than that of Chen Qian, so why did her son like that Chen Qian?

This was what Xuanyuan Yifan saw when he came in. His son was contradicting his wife, and he couldn't help but said: "How did you talk to your mother? No matter how big or small you are."

"Dad, you also saw how mom treated Chen Qian, right? ! It's too much."

"Your mother also does it for your own good." Xuanyuan Yifan tried to persuade her, not wanting mother and son to be at odds.

Xuanyuan Ze said loudly: "Anyway, I have identified with her in this life. Parents, you should know my temper!" After saying that, he turned and left.

Xuanyuan Ze's temper is like this. As long as something is decided, don't think it can be changed.