15

☆ 15. ☆、016 Boiled meatfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 016 Boiled Pork

Sometimes things just happen by chance. A car drove over, and Situ Jing quickly ran over and pushed Chen Qian into the car.

Things happened so suddenly. Chen Qian had a look of horror on her face, but she couldn't stabilize her body. She closed her eyes tightly and yelled in her heart: It's over, it's really over now, this world is so scary! Such a beautiful girl can be so vicious, Mom, I want to go home, the time travel god can send me back! This world is too dangerous.

Chen Qian was about to cry but was even surprised. Oh my God! My aunt is going to die, but she still has so many ideological activities. Although this body is not her own, she still hopes that it will not be too ugly after death. I hope she can go back in time, brother Xuanyuan? She finally discovered the name the girl was calling. Could it be Xuanyuan Ze? Grass, it's all your fault. If I really travel back in time, you will be a great hero. My aunt will burn incense sticks for you every day. Thank you for your great kindness. Curse your ancestors for eighteen generations. No, no. , this is a greeting to the eighteenth generation of your ancestors. If you really die if you can't go back, my aunt will not let you go even if she is a ghost. She will draw a circle and curse you, hum, a certain woman thought arrogantly.

But the expected pain did not appear. Her flying body was caught by someone. Chen Qian stood there in shock and said nothing.

"Chen Qian, are you okay? You scared me to death. It's all my fault that I didn't catch you." Bai Yingxue was completely stunned by the scene just now. When she came to her senses, Chen Qian had already flown out and headed towards the car. She pushed the man away and pulled Chen Qizai to check carefully. There was nothing wrong and there was no blood. That was good. It was so thrilling that her heart almost jumped out.

Now that there was nothing wrong, Bai Yingxue turned around angrily and shot Situ Jing with her eyes like knives. It is no exaggeration to say that if eyes were knives, Situ Jing's body must be riddled with holes at this moment.

"Oh, it's okay, I'm okay." Chen Qian came back to her senses, feeling a wave of fear. It's good to be able to go back. The most terrifying thing is that people who can't go back will die. What everyone fears most is death, because you can't go back. Know whether a person will have a soul after death, or whether a person will leave nothing behind except the skin.

Situ Jing was just in a momentary atmosphere, but after taking action, she already regretted it. Cold sweat broke out on her forehead. When she saw that the person who saved people was her brother Xuanyuan, she ran over, "Brother Xuanyuan, I didn't mean it. I just You will lose your mind if you get too angry. Don't be angry with me. I'm not a vicious person!"

She was afraid that Brother Xuanyuan would think she was a vicious person, so she hurriedly explained.

Chen Qian sneered, "Aren't you a vicious person? One sentence of "losing your mind" can explain your behavior just now. If I die, your sentence "I didn't mean it" can make it a big thing or a trivial matter, and I deserve to lose one. Life? If I chop you to death with a knife, can I also say that I didn't mean it, so I don't need to feel guilty and live a good life?" What

she hates the most is people who dare to do things that they don't deserve, not to mention her. I don't know this girl at all, but why did she suffer such a disaster? Just because your family is rich? Yes, she can call Xuanyuan Ze brother Xuanyuan, and looks very close to her. Her family background should be similar to that of Xuanyuan Ze!

Chen Qian suddenly thought of her brother Xuanyuan. She looked at Xuanyuan Ze and said, "What do you say? To know that everything today is caused by you, I need an explanation." She can

allow a person to make trouble unreasonably and it doesn't matter if he is arrogant and arrogant. , she couldn't stand a person talking about murder so lightly.

Xuanyuan Ze stared at Chen Qian, then looked at Situ Jing, "I will compensate you for this matter. Situ Jing wanted to kill you, and I saved you, which can be regarded as making up for it. As for Situ Jing's I'll let her compensate you for the loss, not to mention nothing happened to you."

"Oh, nothing happened? Yingxue, let's go!" Chen Qian sneered, turned around and pulled Bai Yingxue away, she said in her heart that she didn't feel uncomfortable It's fake. She almost killed someone just now. In the end, it's all Xuanyuan Ze's fault!

"Are we leaving like this?" Bai Yingxue asked angrily. According to her opinion, this matter should be pursued to the end.

"What else can I do? People have said they will compensate me, what else can I do?" The more Chen Qian talked, the more excited she became, and her voice couldn't help but get louder. She seemed to have thought of something, and when she turned around, she saw Xuanyuan Ze still standing. On the spot, she said loudly: "I don't want it to happen again, so you'd better make it clear to her and don't make trouble for me."

After saying that, she turned around without hesitation and never looked back. Her face looked much more relaxed, but her hands were already clenched into fists. She was really unwilling, really unwilling!

"Are you okay? How about we go back!" Bai Yingxue could clearly feel Chen Qian's anger and unwillingness, opened her mouth, and finally suggested.

Chen Qian: "Why should we go back? I'm going to buy some ingredients and go back to make something to eat. I want to turn my sorrow and anger into appetite. I have decided that today we will have a meat feast. Hum:" I want to treat the cooked meat as Xuanyuan Damn it, I want to chew it hard.

Bai Yingxue shivered. Why was it so terrifying to see Chen Qian's smiling face? Could it be that being too angry makes people stupid? She secretly made a decision in her heart. She would not go home tonight, but would rather stay here with Chen Qian! I'm really worried that she might do something and become mentally abnormal!

Chen Qian was depressed and bought a lot of meat. Fortunately, the price of meat was much cheaper than vegetables. Otherwise, she would have spent a lot of money, and she would not be prepared to live in the future.

When she got home, Chen Qian took out the sweet and sour pork and said, "I'll try the boiled sweet and sour pork for you today."

Marinate the sweet and sour pork with salt and wine, then cut the green onion into sections, slice the garlic, and cut the black melon into mince. After the oil in the pot is hot, add the ingredients, add some soy sauce, add the sweet and sour pork, add some wine, sugar and salt, stir the pot while cooking the fish. When the meat is almost mature, add some vinegar, first spread the green onions in the basin, and then Pour the vegetables in the pot into the basin together and sprinkle with garlic.

"It smells so good!" Bai Yingxue sniffed and praised repeatedly.

Looking at the dishes in the basin, Chen Qian was very dissatisfied, for no other reason. In addition to being fragrant and fragrant, this dish should also be spicy, fragrant and tender. Unfortunately, there were no Sichuan peppercorns and chili peppers here. She followed the instructions for boiled fish. It’s made using this method, because the texture of the sweet and sour pork is very similar to fish, but it’s a bit different, and the ingredients are not enough. It’s a pity that the fish is boiled. I hope the ancient seeds can be cultivated soon.

Looking at Bai Yingxue's greedy look, what would happen if it happened hundreds of years ago?

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel: The Flower Demon Knocks on the Door , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Women who are reborn should strengthen themselves , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The ultimate time travel plan that will conquer the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The "tyrannical" husband of Night Phoenix , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Lazy Mother and Hungry Baby , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Wolf King’s Beloved Queen , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time and Time You Are the Abandoned Wife , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Story of the Princess Turning Clouds and Rain , [Time and Time Rebirth] Rebirth of Killing the Princess , [Time and Time Rebirth] ] Addicted to beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top