71

☆ 71. ☆, 072 The destruction of the Situ family

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 072 The Destruction of the Situ Family

Chen Qian felt that she had been in prison for a century.

"Chen Qian, someone is here to see you." The warden shouted and opened the cell door.

She walked out like a prisoner, "Chen Hao, why are you here?"

"Sister, are you okay!" Looking at her sister up and down, she found that she had just lost weight, and the food in the prison must not be delicious, "Let me see you , Dad is taking care of that Xu Rui."

"Shouldn't you be in school?" When Chen Qian saw Chen Hao, she always felt that something was wrong. After thinking about it, she realized that he should be in school at this time.

Chen Hao lowered his head and placed the food he prepared in front of her.

Chen Qian was anxious. How could she be in the mood to eat? He grabbed Chen Hao and asked. His eyes didn't allow him to escape.

"I'm resting at home for the time being."

"Tell me the reason."

"Everyone in the class said that my sister killed someone, and they scolded you. I got angry and got into a fight, and was discovered by the teacher. The teacher asked me to go home and reflect. There is no need for it now. Go to school."

Chen Qian didn't know what to say, "Don't do this again. We don't need to care about what they say about them." "They said

you killed someone, sister. How could I let them wrongly accuse you? You didn't kill Uncle Xu in the first place. ."

"Some people in the world will say you are a good person, and some will say you are a bad person. As long as we understand in our hearts and live a happy life, why should we care about what others think? We can't make everyone like you."

"Sister, you said that. Yes." Chen Hao didn't want to make his sister unhappy.

"How is the business of the restaurant?"

Chen Hao hesitated after hearing the question.

It was such hesitation that made Chen Qian a little nervous, "Tell me if there is any problem in the restaurant?"

Xinxi Building is her hard work, and she cooperated with everyone to open it. She does not want to involve everyone's interests because of her own affairs.

"The business of the restaurant is very bad. There were originally a lot of reservations, but everyone knew about the winery and asked to cancel the contract."

Chen Qian listened calmly, but she didn't care that the business was slightly affected. What she cared about was that the restaurant could not live without it.

"Also, sister Yingxue's mother passed away."

"Is she very sad?" Chen Qian could imagine her friend's sadness. She clenched her fist and slammed it on the table in hatred. At this time, she was reflecting It's damning that Snow can still be around to comfort her.

"If I knew who set the fire, I would not let him go lightly." For the first time, Chen Qian wanted to let someone die.

Staying in prison, Chen Qian was very anxious. She had only been here for a few days and so many things happened.

When Chen Qian was told that the murderer had been caught and she could go out, standing at the gate of the prison, Chen Qian felt as if a lifetime had passed, as if too long had passed.