5

☆ 5. ☆, 005 mutated plantfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 005 Mutated Plant

Chen Qian completely ignored everyone’s gaze and walked straight to the back of the classroom, choosing a seat at random to sit down. I was overjoyed when I opened the screen. The system had been upgraded. It turns out that you can upgrade if you choose to collect one hundred mutated animals and plants. It has a seed store, a recipe store, and even a plant identification function. You don’t have to touch it with your hands. You just need to open the screen to identify the plants. Just scan it, which is not only safe but also much more convenient.

She touched the seed store button with her hand, frustrated that it wouldn't open.

"No way! Are you kidding me?" Those buttons are so dim that they can't be used. I can't see them but can't use them. I feel so itchy! Who is this awesome person who is so incompetent?

Chen Qian sighed. The wilderness was so dangerous that it was impossible to go out and experiment. Having this function was worse than not having it, but that map was very applicable.

The classroom fell silent instantly. She felt something strange and raised her head. There was a young woman standing on the podium.

"Dear students, I am your teacher Annie. You can call me Teacher Annie. I am very happy to be your teacher. Haha, I hope you will not touch my bottom line. If you are caught by me, you will be responsible for the consequences." Teacher Annie looked at her with a smile. The students below said, "Everyone should know that you must go out for training starting tomorrow. It will last for a week. I wish you all good luck."

"Training? Is there military training after the end of the world?" Chen Qian murmured in a low voice and listened carefully, thinking of the military training back then. , was always named and criticized by the instructor, and the past was unbearable to look back on, leaving an indelible psychological shadow on her.

"I know this. According to the seniors, the training is going to the military garrison, which is the entrance to the wild in City H. You also need to step out of the protective shield. It is very dangerous. You may be eaten by mutant beasts."

"Teacher, I Can you not go?" A slightly younger girl cried in fright and asked in a low voice.

Teacher Anne showed her white teeth and said, "No, no one is allowed to be an exception." Her expression looked evil. After saying that, she stepped on high heels and left the classroom, leaving behind a room full of frightened students.

Compared to Chen Qian, who was sitting on the chair without saying a word, with a calm expression, she was really sleepy and someone gave her a pillow. She was thinking about how to go out and try out the new functions of the system. The opportunity came.

As for going outdoors? There was no need to worry at all. These people came to the school to study. The school would not let students die. The purpose of going to the military garrison was obviously to protect the students. She felt excited in her heart.

Early the next morning, some girls pretended to be sick and wanted to escape the training, so they were put back in the car by Teacher Anne. Every five girls were given a tent, and they could get to know each other first in the afternoon.

A whistle sounded, and the students in the tent ran out and lined up. Everyone looked at the instructor in front of them.

The person who blew the whistle was wearing a military green military uniform. His face was dark and resolute. He looked very serious and couldn't help but feel nervous. Oh no, I won't meet a powerful instructor! A week feels like a year! Chen Qian lamented in her heart, she really wanted to die!