90

☆ 90. ☆, 091 sarcastic words

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 091 Cold words:

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" Xuanyuan Yifan felt that his wife was going too far.

Mrs. Xuanyuan raised her voice and said: "I don't recognize her as my daughter-in-law at all, even though she married me and gave me food."

Xuanyuan Yifan watched the fragrant breakfast being taken away, and put down his chopsticks angrily: "I Let's go, don't eat."

"You are all angry with me." Mrs. Xuanyuan returned to the room angrily and closed the door.

Is it wrong for her to want to find a good family background for her son? What mother doesnt want her son to live well? That Chen Qian is really not worthy.

Chen Qian was about to go out when she saw Mrs. Xuanyuan suddenly standing in front of her, "Mom, why are you here?" Alas! I hope youre not here to cause trouble!

"I won't go in. I don't like you very much. In the future, don't appear in front of me and be an eyesore. Don't think about making some food to please me. Since you are also married, pay attention to your words and deeds and don't give Xuanyuan The family is embarrassed."

"Mom, me." Chen Qian really wanted to have a good relationship with the Xuanyuan family. She wanted to live her life quietly, and she didn't want Xuanyuan Ze to be caught in the middle.

Xuanyuan Ze went to the garage to drive, and when he came back he asked his wife to go out to play. Hearing what his mother said, he ran over quickly and said, "Mom, what do you mean? Why has she embarrassed the Xuanyuan family?"

"Isn't that what our Xuanyuan family needs? A chef, but a mistress."

"Mom, do you think it's embarrassing for me to be a chef? Without a chef, I'm probably eating raw meat or something!" In the past, what Chen Qian wanted to do most was to become a chef so that everyone could She had tasted delicious food, but now someone despised her, and what they despised was her dream.

"Mom, what are you doing? Chen Qian is doing it for your own good. She got up early just to make breakfast for you." For the first time, Xuanyuan Ze felt that his mother was an unreasonable person. , his impression of his mother was that he was a gentle and virtuous woman. When did she become like this?

"Don't do it again, I won't eat it." Mrs. Xuanyuan couldn't help but feel chilled when she saw that her son was not on her side. This was the son she had raised for so many years! He actually contradicted his mother for the sake of an outsider.

Xuanyuan Ze took her hand and said firmly: "Since you won't tolerate her, and I don't want her to be wronged, I decided to move out with my wife, and that's it! This family can also be peaceful."

He Spending most of the time in the military camp, my wife might be wronged if she was alone at home, so it would be better to move out.

"What? You want to move out? I don't agree." Mrs. Xuanyuan objected strongly.

"Let's go! Let's pack our things." Xuanyuanze pulled his stunned wife.

"This." Chen Qian couldn't believe it. Is this too much? She had never thought of this. Although she was also very angry about what Mrs. Xuanyuan said, it was too serious.

"Why don't you move out!" It's not that Chen Qian is masochistic, but it's very serious here. Only parents who can't stand their son and daughter-in-law will separate the family, and after the separation, they will be criticized by others. Now Xuanyuan Ze was the first to bring it up, wondering what it would be like.