57

☆ 57. ☆, 058 exposed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 058 Exposed

When I came to the mall and looked at the various styles of skirts, I was dazzled.

Chen Yan looked at this and that, and finally selected one, "Mom, I like this, buy it! I will be the most beautiful at the party."

Han Qingmei was also very satisfied with the dress, looked at the price, and immediately Not happy, "No, I have to spend all this one, find a cheaper one."

"Mom, this is what I thought of. If I find a rich boyfriend at a party, are you worried? Give you the money to spend? Two hundred thousand won't mean anything by then."

Han Qingmei is used to living a hard life, and she has never received two hundred thousand, how can she be willing to part with it? From her point of view, she doesn't know when her daughter will find a rich son-in-law, but it is still the most real thing in front of her.

"I also contributed. I didn't even buy a piece of clothing to support you."

Chen Yan heard what her mother meant. She wanted to buy one for herself, but she was unwilling to do so. In the end, we had a quarrel. stand up.

"I don't agree."

"It's here anyway."

...

It caused people in the mall to talk about it, watching everything that happened with the look of a good show.

In the evening, the two went home together and saw Chen Jian sitting on the sofa when they entered the house.

"You haven't slept yet!" Han Qingmei felt guilty.

"Dad, it's very late. Go to bed!"

"How is your condition? What did the doctor say?" Chen Jian asked when he saw his daughter coming back.

"Well, the doctor said he didn't have enough money and wouldn't treat her." Since she gave her money for her father's sake, then if she didn't have enough money, her father would definitely find her and ask for money, and the most beautiful dress would be found.

Lets not talk about what Chen Jian was thinking here. When Bai Yingxue heard that Chen Qians family came to ask for money, she sat on the sofa angrily, Why dont you come to me and still want money after treating you like this? There is no way.

"Don't be angry. After all, you raised me so big, so consider it a repayment!"

Not long after, a video appeared on the Internet. After seeing it, Bai Yingxue hurriedly contacted her friends, "Chen Qian, hurry up and read the recent news. It seems like It's your mother and sister, please hurry up and take a look."

Chen Qian was calculating the dividends. It was the end of the month, and everyone had invested most of their money in Xinxi Building. There was definitely not much money on hand, so she wanted to calculate it first. Dividends will be distributed to everyone, and will be calculated every six months as originally agreed to save trouble.

She didn't care when she heard Bai Yingxue's words, and she didn't have a good impression of those people at all.

In the evening, Chen Qian contacted everyone and said they were going to have a party. In the evening, Li Yaqiang prepared a table of delicious food. Several people sat around the dining table and ate, then sat on the sofa and started to divide the money.

Chen Qian put everyone's money in the paper bag and wrote the corresponding name on the outside.

"This is Yingxue's, take it."