30

☆ 30. ☆, 031 Professor’s requestfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 031 Professor's request

the next day.

Mu Yang and Li Zixuan walked into the restaurant with great expectations, but were dejected after seeing the same dishes.

Seeing Xuanyuan Ze, the two raised their heads and looked at him with sad eyes, which made Xuanyuan Ze feel that he was a heinous person.

"Major General, where is that girl?"

"Yes! Didn't you invite her here?"

"Are you two accusing me?" Xuanyuan Ze looked at the two of them calmly.

"No." The two of them rejected it in unison. Although the major general looked calm, who knew how to deal with himself later and settle the scores?

Xuanyuan Ze ate the food and said, "I went. She moved away. Now she no longer lives in the school, but now lives in Zeng Lao's house." After saying this, even he couldn't believe it. When did he Xuanyuan Ze learn this? explain? In the past, he never bothered to explain anything and ignored other people's misunderstandings.

Li Zixuan and Mu Yang were stunned for a moment, and they felt even more puzzled. The sun came out from the west today, so it would be nice for the girl to be at Mr. Zeng's house now.

Naturally, Chen Qian didn't know what people were paying attention to. She was currently busy in the space. Since planting the peppers, Bai Yingxue ran over from time to time and gave her some seeds. From the original two seeds, they now split them in half.

It might be good if she keeps living like this, Chen Qian thought.

Everything in the world is changing all the time, and plans can never keep up with the changes.

Inside the college.

"Yingxue, you have performed well during this period. You have done all the homework perfectly, and the survival rate of the seeds you planted in the entire class is very high. You should have some tricks! Why don't you go back and prepare today? I will explain it to the whole class tomorrow so that the country’s ancient plant planting plan can be successfully completed.” Professor Liu looked at her with a faint smile.

Although the girl in front of him is not very old, she is very good at growing ancient plants. Her germination rate is astonishingly high, even better than someone like him who has dedicated his whole life to the plant system. He is very happy in his heart. This is what he is most proud of. student.

"Professor, I, I, can I not explain it?" Bai Yingxue said weakly and coyly. She was so careless in the past that she was frightened by the professor's words and turned pale. She was not the one who planted these plants. She knew and understood deeply, because every time she planted half seeds, the germination rate of the plants she planted was low. It was so scary that sometimes none of the seeds planted grew, and all the homework she taught was planted by Chen Qian.

It's strange to say that Chen Qian, an ordinary person without special powers, was able to plant things that she, as a plant-type superpower, could not do. Moreover, the plants grew so well in just a short time. The one who really had the knack was Chen Qian. Qian, but what worries her is that Chen Qian clearly told her that these seeds were planted by you, Bai Yingxue, not Chen Qian, and asked her not to tell others. Bai Yingxue had promised not to tell others about this matter. What now? What's the best way to do it? She didn't know that she couldn't do anything that broke her promise, so she could only refuse as much as possible. She was upset and felt that she was too pushy.