13

☆ 13. ☆、014 Cherry meatfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 014 Cherry Meat

is oblivious to what is going on outside the window and only focuses on practicing her cooking skills. A certain woman fell into a crazy career of chopping vegetables.

In the blink of an eye, December 20th arrived, which was when students were on vacation. Teacher Anne announced the start of school, and everyone began to move towards the home they had not seen for half a year.

"Where should I go?" Chen Qian returned to the dormitory and lay on her back on the bed. She felt a little confused. She had fallen out with her family in this world. Where else could she go? When I left, I left decisively. Is it really okay to go back at this time?

"No, I won't go back. I will live here." You have to have integrity. If you change your orders day by day, won't you become a person who doesn't keep his words? How can we stand without integrity?

Bai Yingxue walked in, saw her stunned friend, and asked with concern: "Chen Qian, why don't you go to my house! Don't worry, I won't make you hungry when I'm here." After

half a year of getting to know each other, Bai Yingxue basically understood It was precisely because she knew about Chen Qian that she came here. According to Chen Qian's understanding, she would not give in and go home, so she thought about inviting Chen Qian to stay at home temporarily.

"No, Yingxue, can you do me a favor?" Chen Qian didn't know the specific situation in H City at all. She made up her mind to find a place to live here, so she could move out of the dormitory and save some money. Now she She has completed many tasks and saved a lot of gold coins. When she moves out, she can think about starting a business.

Bai Yingxue patted her chest, "Don't worry, I'll help you. We're friends."

"Let's go shopping and cook delicious food for you when we come back." Chen Qian was overjoyed and took her to the supermarket outside to buy some. She put a lot of effort into the ingredients, and now her knife skills are already very good. She has made rapid progress and is willing to show off her skills.

The two of them bought a lot of what they wanted to eat until the car could no longer load it. Then they returned to school and started washing vegetables and cutting meat.

Cut the lean meat into small pieces, add a little salt and flour evenly, put it into the pot and fry until it changes color, take it out, then return it to the pot and turn it into golden brown, take it out, prepare the onions, garlic and black melon. Pour a small amount of oil into the pot, add the ingredients and stir-fry until fragrant. Add the fried meat and continue to stir-fry. Unfortunately, there is no tomato sauce here, so I have to put some sugar and a little soy sauce for color, and then it is ready to be taken out of the pot. , a plate of cherry meat is ready.

Next came braised pork ribs, braised pork, and stir-fried cabbage.

"How's it going? Is it ready?" Bai Yingxue looked at the food on the table, her mouth watering. She couldn't wait to reach out with her chopsticks to pick up a piece and put it into her mouth. "It's delicious, Chen Qian. There are only two of us, so it should be ready." Let's go!"

"In that case, let's eat first! I'll make something else for you next time." Looking at Bai Yingxue's greedy look, Chen Qian shook her head helplessly, and finally realized why the two became good friends. , are they all foodies? Others don’t understand the world of foodies.

"How does it taste?"

"It's delicious as always." Bai Yingxue finally stuffed her meal slowly and took the time to reply. It can be said that she took two tasks to the extreme.