48

☆ 48. ☆、049 Wine comes outfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 049

The first table of guests has been received since the wine was released tonight, and the atmosphere became tense. Chen Qian came to the kitchen and warned everyone to be careful. It was good when it opened, but if the taste deteriorates, it will be difficult to maintain the restaurant. .

The waiters were gathered together again, and the service standards were explained to them again, and they were asked to simulate it in their minds. No matter how well they learn on weekdays, they still have to see the actual situation.

"Chen Qian, don't be nervous, everything will be fine." Bai Yingxue couldn't help but said as she looked nervously busy and worried.

"I don't want you to know that it will be the first serious business of our Xinxi Building later. After we have gained a reputation, everyone will have experience, and I don't have to worry." "

It's not a big deal." Xuanyuan Ze said.

Everyone comforted her and Chen Qian relaxed from her nervousness. This was her first time opening a store and being the boss. How could she not be nervous? That’s all, some things can’t be solved by being nervous.

The guests at the first table arrived as scheduled. A security guard stepped forward and opened the door respectfully. When the guests walked in, they were greeted by an etiquette lady wearing a cheongsam and led the guests to the private room. Then the waiter brought the dishes. .

At the end of the meal, the guests took the evaluation card from the waiter and made their evaluation.

After the guests left, Chen Qian and the others walked over and looked at the evaluation cards and smiled with satisfaction.

The people in Xinxi Building lined up, looking at Chen Qian with hopeful eyes, waiting for the result.

"Congratulations to everyone. The reviews from the guests are very good. I hope you will continue to do better."

After the words fell, everyone cheered.

The six people looked at the employees with smiles.

"Don't worry now!" Bai Yingxue asked with a smile. She began to admire her friend a little, but even if she opened a Xinxi Building, she could do so many tricks, but it didn't feel very good.

Several people nodded with satisfaction. They had indeed chosen the wrong partner.

"I'm relieved. These employees have gained experience and I'm relieved. Next, I have to think about the menu. If Xinxi Restaurant only has these dishes, it's not enough. Guests will always get tired of them. Only by constantly having new dishes can guests be satisfied. Keep your hopes up."

Chen Qian feels that Xinxi Building should not be called a restaurant, because there is no such thing as wine in the future world, and she does not dare to brew it. You must know that food and fruits in today's world are high-consumption, and ordinary people cannot afford them. Can't afford to drink.

Then I thought about it, maybe I could try brewing a small amount. I don’t know if people in this world would accept it.

In the space, Jin Hua lost his usual playful smile and looked serious, "I'm leaving." "

Leaving? Where are you going?"

"Back to the God Realm, the plants in this world are almost cultivated now. As long as I provide Your prescriptions will continue until all the plants are cultivated."