24

☆ 24. ☆、025 Yuanbao Porkfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 025 Yuanbao Pork

"Is this the Food Association?" Chen Qian held her chin. It was indeed the Food Association. There were countless ingredients in it, and she didn't recognize most of the ingredients. This apprenticeship was considered the right one, but The ingredients here should not be used casually!

Looking at the various ingredients, she felt her palms itching and really wanted to show off her skills with these ingredients.

Thinking of this, Chen Qian turned around and said, "Teacher, these ingredients should not be used casually, right? Are there any restrictions?" "

Of course there are, if they are used casually, no amount of ingredients will be enough. The Food Association's funds are afraid It’s not enough!” Mr. Zeng said with a smile. The student’s eyes were the same as his own, showing his persistence and love for food.

"Teacher, please tell me how to use these ingredients?" Chen Qian seemed impatient. She thought that so many ingredients should include those that can be used in food after the apocalypse. She just scanned all the ingredients and now they are stored in the system. There are more and more ingredients, and it becomes easier to use ingredients after the apocalypse.

Just when Chen Qian was trying to figure out how to use the ingredients, a voice came over, making her feel dissatisfied.

"Old man Zeng is here!"

"Haha, old man Liu, you can be here, why can't I? Come on, now not only do you have an apprentice, I also have an apprentice, and they are no worse than your apprentices." Old Zeng looked up proudly. He looked at the old man in front of him.

Chen Qian carefully looked at the person named Liu. The person in front of her looked a little fatter, about fifty years old, her face was red and full of energy, and she spoke with great energy. Judging from the appearance of the two of them, she I'm sure the old man in front of me is the teacher's friend.

Accompanying her was a young man, about twenty years old. His face looked clean, but Chen Qian didn't like this young man's expression. He looked like a king. The feeling of being first and second is, in short, a self-proclaimed person.

"Come, this is teacher, my friend, just call him Old Man Liu." Mr. Zeng called his apprentice to come to Mr. Liu.

Mr. Liu said with a smile: "Don't listen to your teacher, he is not serious. Just call me Grandpa Liu. Your teacher and I are good friends. Haha, come, let me introduce it to you. This is mine. Apprentice Li Yaqiang, he looks older than you, so just call him brother!"

Mr. Zeng was unhappy, "Why? Apprentice, don't call him brother, just call him by his first name."

The two of them said to the cook I have been comparing my skills for many years, and there is no difference. Now my apprentice is definitely better than Old Man Liu's apprentice. Unfortunately, my apprentice is younger. I really don't want to call him Old Man Liu's apprentice brother!

Li Yaqiang glanced at Chen Qian and was startled for a moment when he saw her age. He quickly turned his head and looked disapproving. He obviously thought that Chen Qian was young and thought her cooking skills were not much better, so he raised his head arrogantly.

Do you look down on your sister? Chen Qian was furious. Although she only said a few words, she was sure that Grandpa Liu was a good person, but the apprentice he chose was really unpleasant. He clearly looked down on people with his nose in the sky.