64

☆ 64. ☆、065 reality

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 065

How could someone who has lived half a lifetime not hear the caution in Chen Qians tone? He is not lucky after all!

"Don't be nervous. I don't mean to scold you. Not everything in life goes as you wish. Some things are not what you want." Mr. Zeng sighed: "I told him last time I heard you say that. , he refused to listen and insisted on hearing your clear answer, but he was heartbroken. Don't worry, I will persuade him."

"That's good." Chen Qian's fear finally came to life.

"I heard that you teach cooking skills on a live broadcast show?" Mr. Zeng also listened to his grandson's words and found out after asking carefully. He couldn't help but feel a little relieved that he was indeed old, and the cooking world no longer needed their old guys. , what is needed is young people.

"Yes! I think that if you want to spread cooking skills, you still need various channels. If you only rely on one kind of influence, it will be limited." After Jinhua said that she was selected for her mission, Chen Qian was anxious to leave and return to her original world. After thinking about it for a long time, if I want to quickly change the diet of the future world, it would be too long to rely on only one method.

Chen Qian couldn't hear the other party's answer and asked tentatively: "Teacher, teacher, are you here?"

"Did I do something wrong?" She didn't forget that some old people were very old-fashioned. She probably didn't like her style of doing things. She had some I dont understand that my teacher is definitely not a stickler for rules. How could he offend this old man?

Mr. Zeng woke up from his deep thoughts and suddenly remembered that he was still on the phone with his students. "As I get older, I tend to get distracted easily. I can't concentrate on this. I think your idea is very good. Work hard. In the future, cooking skills will still depend on you young people." People."

"Yeah." Chen Qian admires her teacher the most. He really wants to change the world's diet. Isn't it great?

When she first started working as an anchor, Chen Qian was still very interested. Seeing everyone's recognition of her every day warmed her heart!

Soon it was the day to pay, and she made special inquiries over and over again. She was excited. Although being a host was not as long as her day at the restaurant, she was still excited. Her efforts were rewarded, and she was naturally in a good mood, especially everyone's comments about her. Yes, it made her overjoyed. As for those who smeared her, they should not be able to see it.

People feel refreshed when happy events happen. There is also a saying that extreme happiness leads to sadness.

On the way back from the restaurant, the car suddenly stopped driving. The biggest fear when driving is that the car breaks down.

"What a broken car!" Chen Qian kicked the car and saw a car speeding past in front of her. She was worried that there were no car repairmen here. Do I need to find someone for help?

Li Zixuan? She didn't seem to be familiar with him. Even though they were partners, she was still a little afraid of that guy. And the two basically don't talk except for cooperation matters.

Eric Tsang? Chen Qian immediately objected. Since the last time they talked about it, the two of them have rarely seen each other. It has been a long time since they last met.

Chen Qian didn't know what to say when she came to him, and she felt unusually awkward.

Bai Yingxue? Forget it, she probably wont either.