82

☆ 82. ☆, 083 commitment

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 083 Promise

Chen Qian felt awkward while holding the tea. She felt that Zeng Zhiqiang had changed a lot when she came back again. He would not have made it difficult for her to adapt to him in the past.

The road has an end after all, and the road from the kitchen to the living room seemed so short to her.

"I'll give you some water. You're thirsty!"

"Well, you're thirsty."

"Then drink quickly!" Chen Qian wanted to turn around and leave, but where could she escape to? She understands that this matter must be resolved, and delaying is not an option. Maybe Xuanyuan Ze and she also need to cut through the mess quickly!

Zeng Zhiqiang had a gentle look on his face, "As long as you give it to me, I will drink it even if it is poison."

Chen Qian couldn't stand it anymore. She stood up and asked, "Can you speak properly?"

Zeng Zhiqiang seemed to be able to predict it. When she was about to show off, she sat up straight this time and said: "That day you said you rejected me, and I felt very sad. I went to live abroad alone. I kept trying to tell myself to forget you, but I did Not even."

Chen Qian didn't dare to look at his affectionate eyes and dodged away.

"Finally I'm back. As long as I can see you, I'm satisfied, so please don't push me away, okay? I just want to stand not far from you and look at you, isn't that okay?" "

Zhiqiang , fate is arranged by God, I am not your other half, your other half is waiting for you, she will be more suitable for you than me, so don't delay yourself, otherwise I will be too ashamed to face you."

"How do you know that your other half is not you? Maybe we are a match destined by God, and Xuanyuan Ze is the one who should be looking for him." Zeng Zhiqiang wanted to hold back his refutation, but he couldn't help but say, why? Am I not Xuanyuan Ze?

Chen Qian remained silent. Emotional matters were so complicated and confusing. Why were they so difficult to deal with? She's not good at it, so she's really worried.

"Stop talking about this." Looking at the man who was about to go crazy, he changed the subject and said: "You don't know that the food abroad is so terrible. I haven't eaten your cooking for a long time. They must have eaten a lot. You If you want to compensate me, I will leave after eating." Zeng Zhiqiang stretched out his hand to make an oath.

"Okay." Chen Qian agreed, forget it. Its not possible today, lets think about what we should do!

I came to the kitchen with a headache and started cooking. Now that the ants are on the tree, what are you going to do? After thinking about it, I made braised pork, braised pork with pickled vegetables, spinach in soup, a pork rib soup, and a big bowl of rice.

She prepared the dishes quickly and stayed alone in the kitchen. Facing the men in the hall, she might as well just stay in the kitchen. She admitted that she wanted to escape, but she could only do this before she could think of a way.

I used to see the school belle being pursued by several male classmates with flowers and love letters. She was very ordinary at that time, and I was very envious. If only she and the school belle were so beautiful that many boys would pursue her. I have thought about it many times, and now I feel how treated I am as a school beauty, and to be honest I am very troubled.