94

☆ 94. ☆, 095 Smiling Tiger Scenery

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 095 Smiling Tiger Yujing

She was lying on the steering wheel like a wronged person. After the uncomfortable emotions, people still need to live well. She could not divorce her husband because of her mother-in-law's dislike.

The car slowly left the garage, and a car drove parallel to her.

"Hello, are you Miss Chen Qian?"

Chen Qian looked over. He was a handsome man. Looking at his clothes, it was easy to imagine that he should be the boss of a certain company.

"How do you know me?" Chen Qian said warily. Recently, many people have been killed in some fields. Such bad murders have made people panic. What's more important is that the murderer can't be found.

"Hello, my name is Yu Jing. Miss Chen should have heard of me." The man introduced. Yu Jing is a famous person on dating apps. Even if no one knows him, they must have heard his name.

Chen Qian disagreed and asked: "Are you famous? I don't know you, and I have never heard of you." Chen Qian speeded up, trying to get rid of him. Today, she was angry with her mother-in-law, and there was another annoying person. Man, why are you so unlucky?

"Okay! Then you will always know the developer of the dating software!" Yu Jing continued to remind him. How could he think this woman had never heard of him? From which world?

"I don't know." After saying this, Chen Qian suddenly thought of the name Yu Jing. She had heard of it and had some impressions. How did she hear about it? After thinking hard, she finally remembered what she heard from her friend Bai Yingxue. At that time, she felt that this person had also traveled through time like her.

"I remember, what's the matter?"

"I want to invite you to dinner."

"I don't have time, I'm sorry." Chen Qian suspected that he was a person from time travel. No matter whether the other person was from time travel or not, she would I don't want to contact him, let alone test anything.

"We should be fellow villagers!" Yu Jing said with a smile without giving up.

"Of course we are fellow villagers, both in City H." She looked at him with a look that sounded like you were mentally ill.

"That's not what I'm talking about, fellow countryman. You should know what I said."

"I don't know." Chen Qian glared at him, "Please don't get too close. I'm not familiar with you. Let's go."

Yu Jing looked at the car . Slowly driving away, the smile on his face was replaced by gloom.

I thought this matter would just go away, but Chen Qian didn't expect to encounter him again.

That day Bai Yingxue happily ran over and knocked on Chen Qian's door.

"Yingxue, why are you here? Are you not cultivating plants with your teacher?" Chen Qian looked at the happy people who didn't know what to do, and asked tentatively: "What happened? You are so happy? Are you pregnant?"

" Why are you pregnant? Nothing, I dont want to have a baby yet, right, about other things, you know? I met my idol." "

Oh, you have many idols, who is it?" Chen Qian Knowing that Yingxue has a kind of admiration for those who are famous and good-looking, she doesn't know if Mu Yang will be jealous.