17

☆ 17. ☆, 018 Wilderness (2)font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 018 Wilderness (2)

Chen Qian has all kinds of entanglements in her heart. The most important thing at the moment is to escape. She is a guinea pig and she firmly refuses to agree. Her expression kept changing, from happy to depressed, which was wonderful.

"Ah! Why am I so stupid? I should have some high-tech stuff with me!" She said with a sad face.

While a certain woman was thinking hard, a sound of footsteps came over. She pricked up her ears and listened carefully. It was closer, even closer. The footsteps stopped, obviously preparing to enter the room.

She was dead, Chen Qian was at a loss. She didn't know who the visitor was. Should she continue to pretend to be unconscious or look at the visitor with innocent, watery eyes, hoping to make someone relent and let her go? She wonders what the probability of this is?

The more Chen Qian thought about it, the more she felt it was unreliable to let people go so softly. She tilted her head and closed her eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

"Why haven't you woken up yet? It can't be that the dose of medicine is too heavy. This is my test subject. You can't just die like this." The man walked to the cage, carefully poured out a large amount for a long time, and murmured in a low voice.

Chen Qian was furious, "Damn it, you are really planning to let your aunt be a guinea pig!" This guy is so cruel, his voice sounds like the host of the CCTV news broadcast, it sounds like he was born from the heart, I guess this guy must not look very good, it scares me to death.

"Well, an injection should be enough." The man murmured to himself and walked to the side.

Chen Qian quietly opened her eyes and glanced at the man. Judging from the back, the man had a good figure. When she came to her senses, she almost slapped herself: Hey, Chen Qian, Chen Qian, what are you thinking about? The appearance comes from the heart. This man must be ugly. Don’t be fooled by his back. The most important thing for you now is how to escape!

She secretly despised herself, rolled her eyes, and thought about feasible plans.

"Are you awake?" the man's voice suddenly sounded.

Chen Qian was startled. She looked at the man cautiously, with a look of caution in her eyes. Don't think that if you are a good-looking girl, she will be an experimental product obediently. Don't even think about it.

"I woke up just in time. I won't need you for the time being." The man said expressionlessly.

She had an idea, opened her big eyes, and looked at the man pitifully, "Handsome man, seeing how handsome you are, can we discuss it? Let me go! I will remember your kindness for the rest of my life. , I promise."

Xiao Tongzi laughed so hard that he wanted to roll over, "Haha, it's so funny, host, are you ready to devote yourself to comedy? I agree with this with both hands." "

Get out of here, I don't want to save my life. ? Who wants to lie on the experimental table and be injected with various injections?" Chen Qian curled her lips and silently made a note of it in her heart, settling the accounts in the future, humming.

Xiao Tongzi said seriously: "I really want to be a test subject." It's hard to find a good Qi host. There are not many such opportunities! Now that he has bumped into himself, is there any point in giving up on the laws of nature?

"You can't talk without your back hurting." Chen Qian gritted her teeth and said, it's good to take pleasure in misfortune. If there is something good for you in the future, it will be recorded in the ledger.

The man squatted down and looked directly at her, "Don't worry, I will be very gentle when doing experiments. What's wrong with my theory? Search for mutant animals in the wild, extract their genes, and improve the human body. Think about it, when a person transforms into an animal to fight, the pressure of human survival will be alleviated, and humans can continue to explore the world, and the areas of activities will be greatly increased, right?"

Chen Qian digested this man If so, this man wanted to transform humans into a state that could transform into beasts. She felt very deeply in her heart. If humans could transform into beasts, would humans still be humans? He should be considered a half-orc! In that case, he shouldn't be called a human being. Fortunately, this man's proposal was rejected by the country. I didn't expect that he would actually set up a laboratory here to conduct his own research.

"Are you talking about humans?" Chen Qian looked at the other party angrily. This man had captured countless people for experiments. He was simply a murderer. She couldn't help but think about whether she would be transformed into a half-orc by him? Thinking of herself becoming like that, she had the urge to die.

The man was irritated by his words, "What do you know? I am doing research for the sake of human beings. Look at the current human beings, although they have developed to a certain extent, but do they still have room for movement? I want human beings to live in this world." Every corner is just like hundreds of years ago. Human beings can go wherever they want without worrying about mutated plants and animals. Everything I do is not for myself."

Chen Qian asked with a sneer: "Then how many people did you say ? Agree with your proposal? If people had agreed, I don’t think you would be here! Your experiment has not been approved by humans at all. Why should you continue an experiment that is not approved by people?" "You don't understand

. You don’t understand, you don’t understand anything.” The man was furious, his eyes were red, and he ran out angrily.

Chen Qian rolled her eyes disapprovingly. This person was stunned by the experiment.

She turned on the screen and looked at the map. Now she was far away from the city. This place was underground. This laboratory was so large that the ground was hollowed out. To be able to complete such a large project, a lot of manpower must have been invested. , it was not done by the experimenter at all, that is to say, there were accomplices.

Chen Qian rubbed her head in distress, with a look of frustration on her face. Why is her luck so bad?

H city.

Bai Yingxue sat in the room, talking about the day silently. Chen Qian said that she would come back on the fifth day no matter what, and today was the fifth day. She should be back soon.

Therefore, starting from the day, apart from some necessary things, the only thing she did was look at the door, waiting for people leaving home.

After waiting like this for a day, when the midnight bell rang and the next day was coming, Bai Yingxue still didn't see her friend. Bai Yingxue felt uneasy. Something would happen to her! what to do?

The human settlement is so small that it is not worth mentioning. The rest is an unknown wilderness, full of killing and blood. Although humans have never given up exploring unknown territories, they have gained very little. Those mutated animals are too horrible.

"I can't sit still and wait for death. Maybe Chen Qian has been in danger, so she has been waiting for me to save her life." However, she didn't know who she should ask for help, because although her family was slightly rich, there was no one who could. Help her find someone.

She thought of one person, Xuanyuan Ze, the major general, and there were rumors in the school that Chen Qian had climbed up to the general. Some people claimed to have seen the two together, so yes, they should go find him.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time Travel: Your Majesty the Flower Demon Knocks on the Door , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Women who are reborn should strengthen themselves , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The ultimate time travel plan that will conquer the world , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The "tyrannical" husband of Night Phoenix , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Rebirth] Lazy Mother and Hungry Baby , [Time Travel and Rebirth] The Wolf King’s Beloved Queen , [Time Travel and Rebirth] Time and Time You Are the Abandoned Wife , [Time and Time Rebirth] The Story of the Princess Turning Clouds and Rain , [Time and Time Rebirth] Rebirth of Killing the Princess , [Time and Time Rebirth] ] Addicted to beauty

  Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top