69

☆ 69. ☆, 070 Death of Xu Han

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 070

It was the night of Xu Han's death. Chen Qian tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. "Why am I feeling panicked? Could something happen tonight?" She clutched her chest tightly.

After thinking for a while, in order to reassure myself, I dialed Xu Han's number.

Xu Han slept in the winery after hearing what Chen Jian said today. The other employees spontaneously stayed in the winery after hearing about it. The boss was very kind to them. It is so rare to have such a good job and such a good boss. It makes people like them feel sad. gratitude.

"Xiao Qian, what's wrong?" Xu Han answered the call in a daze.

"Are you at the winery now?"

"Yes!" When Xu Han heard Chen Qian's voice, all the sleeping bugs disappeared and he woke up.

"You guys, nothing happened there!" Chen Qian found it funny that she could conclude that something happened just by relying on her uneasiness, but she was not sure that she couldn't sleep.

Xu Han was puzzled, "It's very quiet here. It's very late now. Did your father tell you about the man in black?" "

Yes!"

"Maybe you were thinking about that man, don't worry too much. Think about it, there is nothing happening here, everyone is at the winery, dont worry! Nothing will happen." Xu Han looked around and listened to hear that nothing happened, and comforted with a smile.

Chen Qian also felt that she shouldn't disturb the other person's sleep. It was just one person. She was making too much of a fuss. "As long as everything is fine, go to bed early! I will ask my dad to send you benefits tomorrow."

The two ended the call, maybe After seeking confirmation, I no longer worried and fell asleep peacefully.

Near the winery, a man in black clothes slowly approached the winery.

At dawn, Chen Qian was woken up by a voice, "Who is it? It's immoral to disturb other people's dreams." She closed her eyes and pressed the button on her arm.

Xu Rui's voice reached her ears, "Sister Chen Qian, are you up?"

"What's your name? Be careful if I see you, I'll deal with you!" There was a hoarseness in the voice that just woke up.

"Sister Chen Qian, stop making trouble, something happened to your winery." Xu Rui was so anxious that he almost cried.

Chen Qian immediately sat up when she heard about the winery, "I contacted Uncle Xu at midnight last night, and he said nothing happened. What happened?"

Xu Rui was crying out of breath, but she still explained the matter clearly. .

It turns out that the winery is built in a place with few people. Xu Han is Xu Rui's only relative, and the two depend on each other. Xu Han heard that there were people in black sneaking around, and he was worried that something might happen to the winery, so he decided to stay there at night without going home. At the winery, he contacted his daughter at dusk and informed her of his plans.

Xu Rui was a filial and sensible child. She knew that her father was working hard to support her. She got up early in the morning and bought breakfast for her father to take there. Little did she know that the winery was on fire. Thinking of her father in the fire, she hurriedly called Chen Qian. .

Chen Qian's heart skipped a beat when she heard that there was a fire in the winery. She was extremely anxious, but she had to cheer herself up. She didn't bother to wash up, just got dressed and sat in the car, while comforting Xu Rui.