51

☆ 51. ☆, 052 Trouble is coming

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 052 Trouble Comes

Some people may think she is aggressive and unreasonable. Situ Jing's idea was to stop the restaurant from opening. It was her hard work. It was the first career she came to the future world to do, and it was also the beginning of her establishing a foothold. Anyone who wanted to destroy her hard work would be killed. Counterattack mercilessly, even hitting the opponent until he is unable to parry.

"I, Chen Qian, am not someone to be trifled with." Chen Qian clenched her fists. She used to be an ordinary person. Her parents always told her to be patient when things happened. She could only cry in the corner when she was wronged. Later she discovered There are some people and things that you can't tolerate and can't get over. If you see that you are easy to bully, you will be even more unscrupulous next time. Forbearance, it worked in the past, but it no longer works now.

Opening the menu of the restaurant, Jinhua's medicinal ancient seeds are coming faster and faster during this period, but the price is a bit expensive. As a high-end restaurant, it is more upscale, right?

She opened the system and pulled out a recipe book with the words Manchu and Han Banquet written on it. Since Jinhua left, the recipe can be redeemed anytime and anywhere without any requirements or tasks. Humph, that guy from Jinhua must have deliberately messed with me.

"This golden silk siu mai is good. Let me take a look. 150 grams of flour, 100 grams of boiling water, 300 grams of siu mai filling, and one piece of egg skin. Sift 150 grams of flour with fine flour, pour in boiling water, mix well and rub thoroughly... ...Then cut the egg skin into thin strips, put it on the meat filling at the opening of the shaomai, and steam it until cooked." Chen Qian became more and more satisfied as she watched, "Okay, it's up to you as the new dish of Xinxilou."

"Oil You can also braise fresh mushrooms. You use

fresh mushrooms, cooking wine, refined salt, clear soup, sesame oil, green onions and ginger. You dont have to use the sesame oil. You can find the remaining ingredients. Count you in!"

"Yu Pin Bean Yellow, Eight Treasures Porridge, wishful bamboo shoots, Yunhe Duanxiao." Chen Qian added a few more dishes with satisfaction. Maybe there are too few vegetables here. People here rarely eat vegetables, and most of them are meat. After closing the menu, she lay on the bed and fell asleep without realizing it.

With the continuous promotion of grapes, some people with funds have planted grapes on their own land that are ready for picking. During this time, she was very busy, looking for people to harvest grapes and make wine.

"I'm so tired!" She walked a long way today and was very tired.

"Chen Qian, you should find a person in charge. You can't do everything yourself." Li Zixuan and Mu Yang were captured as laborers.

Today Bai Yingxue is going to class with her professor. Since becoming a teacher, she no longer needs to go to the classroom, but only occasionally goes to study with her teacher.

Zeng Zhiqiang also had his own matters. Xuanyuanze was going to the army. There were reports of new recruits today, and he was watching from the side.

"Yeah! The two of us can't stand it. You, a girl, have to pay more attention to your health." Mu Yang shook his sore arm and said.

"I know too, but I haven't found a suitable person in charge. Thank you for your hard work. I still have some inventory. Remember to take it with you when you leave." Chen Qian generously took out the wine and gave it away.