85

☆ 85. ☆, 086 Greed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

☆, 086 Greed

Hundreds of years ago, a good friend got married and she was given five hundred to attend the wedding. She had just graduated not long ago. She really didnt know what to do in the future world. This aspect was completely absent from the memory of the original owner.

"What should I do?" Chen Qian gently held her forehead in distress. She had had too many headaches recently. She didn't expect that Yingxue guy was going to get married just now. Thinking about her and Xuanyuan Ze, she didn't know if she would have a chance to get married. The palace of marriage.

When Chen Jian came back, he was stunned for a moment when he saw his daughter's appearance. He came to his senses and asked, "What's wrong with you? Is there any problem that you can't solve?" At that time, his daughter came back from Xuanyuan's house with a very ugly face, and he knew the result. These days, he has been observing her for fear that there is something he can't figure out.

"Dad." Chen Qian was very happy to see him. She didn't know why she should ask. She was so distressed and looking for trouble for herself.

"What's the matter?" Chen Qian felt relieved.

"Yingxue is getting married. As her friend, what should I do?"

"Yingxue girl is getting married so soon? I always thought you would get married first!" Chen Jian said with emotion.

He had met Yingxue countless times. She was a foodie as her daughter said. She was the one who accompanied and comforted her daughter when she was most helpless. When he just wanted to compensate his daughter, he knew that she had such a good friend beside her and was worried about what would happen to her daughter. The person who arrived is not good, I went out of my way to get to know her, she is a nice girl.

It's just that she is getting married, which is really beyond his expectation, and he has made up his mind. Since the Xuanyuan family does not approve of his daughter, it doesn't matter. There is no reason why such an outstanding person cannot marry. He thinks that Zeng Zhiqiang is good. First of all, Zeng Lao likes Chen Qian very much and seems to agree with the two of them being together.

"Dad?" Chen Qian waved her hand in front of him and asked doubtfully. She is still waiting for her father to give her guidance! Why were you so stunned that you stopped talking?

"Ah? Oh." Chen Jian came to his senses, "Yingxue is already married, when will you?"

"Me?" Chen Qian's eyes couldn't help but dim, and she didn't know.

"The Xuanyuan family doesn't want you to be their daughter-in-law. Even my outstanding daughter doesn't like it. I can only say that I have no taste. That guy Xuanyuan Ze hasn't seen him for a long time. When I see him, he insists on asking what he means. "Chen Jian became angrier as he spoke. This clearly shows that he doesn't value his daughter.

"Dad, please don't get involved in my affairs, okay?" Chen Qian was helpless.

"I think Zeng Zhiqiang is a good boy. Your teacher approves of you being together. It's great. We will definitely be happy." Since I mentioned this matter today, I'd better say what I'm thinking directly. After all, this is a good opportunity.

Chen Qian was angry. Why was Yingxue's marriage mentioned to her? I'm off topic!

"Okay, I won't talk anymore." Chen Jian knew that continuing to talk would only make his daughter angry, so he slowly gave her the answer.